For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

Yes it is, what did he have to say about it?
He said "kraken, make sure you grab that as soon as you can"

Ha! I don't remember exactly, but I know he held it in high esteem. He brought it up multiple times in the more recent two-part interview. I want on that list!

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

If you want to hear a little about it, it's in episode 53 of the pot cast, about 2hrs 17minutes in.
I went back and relistened on 2x

420hobbygrower

420hobbygrower

Any Original Diesel going to be available in the near future? 😬

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
If you want to hear a little about it, it's in episode 53 of the pot cast, about 2hrs 17minutes in.
I went back and relistened on 2x
If you could link
Me I’d check it out. Snips still alive so far 😅

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Any background on the Chemdog d or Chemdog #4?
🙂What background are you wanting? Pretty much all the background is here. Chemdog D gonna be a bit before I have cuts again probably next month. Have Chemdog #4 in the domes.

B

brazi182

🙂What background are you wanting? Pretty much all the background is here. Chemdog D gonna be a bit before I have cuts again probably next month. Have Chemdog #4 in the domes.
I’m mean the source of your chem cuts, I have Chemdog #4 that I popping from seeds, but I’m actively looking for the real cuts of chem as well

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I’m mean the source of your chem cuts, I have Chemdog #4 that I popping from seeds, but I’m actively looking for the real cuts of chem as well
Chemdog #4 came from that rat bastard oni noodles back in 2010. I just got it back from a local friend I gave it too a few years ago, I’ll have it in flower next round.
Chemdog D I got some buds around here somewhere I’ll find and upload.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Still got these for tomorrow if anyone is lookin, will have to start hacking at them this weekend to make room for the next round.
Most still look pretty good.

D2593191 F97D 4F35 925C C43BBACEA299
449B89D0 5279 42DF 9898 4FB4B24D7189
B

brazi182

Chemdog #4 came from that rat bastard oni noodles back in 2010. I just got it back from a local friend I gave it too a few years ago, I’ll have it in flower next round.
Chemdog D I got some buds around here somewhere I’ll find and upload.
I want both the Chemdog D and Chemdog #4, whenever theye’re ready, do you think the d cut is the real thing?

Top Bottom