For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Rooted list for the week. If the mark is in parentheses that’s means it’s close but hasn’t popped a root just yet.
Also I have tons of snips, if almost everything I got and it’s a great time of the year to send them. Dm for library list.

193BDD0D 4EB7 4E5E 8B29 F495679FF778
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Rooted list for the week. If the mark is in parentheses that’s means it’s close but hasn’t popped a root just yet.
Also I have tons of snips, if almost everything I got and it’s a great time of the year to send them. Dm for library list.
What you think about the lemon cherry gelato? I’ve heard it’s a pheno of Runtz. You think it’s true?

Bluebuddha

Bluebuddha

For those asking my best producer… fill your room with Trinity and it’s game over! The biggest colas I’ve seen in a long time. Day 38 under the black dog 🐕 led this light is bad ass!
So this makes total sense. I ran into a problem early on and Trinity was the toughest and least affected by my screwup. It was also the fastest to recover.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
What you think about the lemon cherry gelato? I’ve heard it’s a pheno of Runtz. You think it’s true?
They say it has Girl Scout cookies sunset sherbet and a Mystery strain, the mystery strain in my opinion is Chemdog #4 💯. I grew Chemdog #4 for many years and man it’s there I’m telling ya 😁. I grew it really well the first time I was super happy, hit with the Chemdog #4 like terps followed by the neon cherry on the backend very nice. That’s on a very short list of strains that if I didn’t have the connection I’d pay more then a $100 for it. It was being sold for a $1000, I don’t think it’s worth that but an impressive strain when you get it right.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hmmm this sounds familiar… I wanna see that OZ kush and PKBR #6 trustfall style 😜
Is that strawana not in the cutest pot you ever did see? 🥰lol
I use to get oz kush concentrate from green dot Dave so wanted to run that one for sure! The other Is a pricey King Kong clone 😮‍💨

d3cryption

d3cryption

For those asking my best producer… fill your room with Trinity and it’s game over! The biggest colas I’ve seen in a long time. Day 38 under the black dog 🐕 led this light is bad ass!
Compared to gmo ? GMO looks to be my biggest producer. Dosido is the next after that .

Believe I asked but you have and flower pics of the jealousy ?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Compared to gmo ? GMO looks to be my biggest producer. Dosido is the next after that .

Believe I asked but you have and flower pics of the jealousy ?
Growing large plants gmo is going to win but also takes a lot longer to finish. Trinity looking to finish at 9 weeks imo. Trinity you would have to use more plants because she’s not going to branch out like gmo.
Jealousy getting potted up tomorrow flipped within two weeks and I’ll have pictures for you. I got it from a very good source and am pretty sure he got jealousy, pop rocks and candy rain from green dragons dispensary in LA.

d3cryption

d3cryption

Growing large plants gmo is going to win but also takes a lot longer to finish. Trinity looking to finish at 9 weeks imo. Trinity you would have to use more plants because she’s not going to branch out like gmo.
Jealousy getting potted up tomorrow flipped within two weeks and I’ll have pictures for you. I got it from a very good source and am pretty sure he got jealousy, pop rocks and candy rain from green dragons dispensary in LA.
I can see GMO doing good numbers too with little veg. I fell in love with the way she grows but 12 weeks is killing me( not really but when everything else is finishing in 9-10 weeks 😩). She might can go longer . I plan to monocrop her at least once. Hopefully next grow. While I figure out the next strain to monocrop. But the smell on GMO is very chem-ish which I love.

My favorite so far is , gmo, ice cream cake then dosi.

I might have to check out the trinity. Been keeping my eye on the donkey docks also .

BB5AB476 18F4 4AEB BA83 25FFC20645BF
13C6E6D2 0914 44CE B5B0 C7CD2BE51BCB
K

Kfreek

Thanks trust! Dude is legit AF, never had clones arrive so healthy before! Really knows what he’s doing and I very much appreciate it. Can’t wait for the hippy slayer, need that afgoo taste again, n super happy to get some c99 n bubblegum again in the madmartigan! Here’s a pkbr #6 I’ve got running rn. Thanks again sweetie! U r the best! I’ll def be back for some heirlooms!!

❤️GiGi❤️

B38E2A68 CDD4 4D64 BC5A 7C35F0C594E3
E715F7CB 1602 4197 B57B 2D77AAB5F90B
70C0F46E A645 496B B88F 0B3C8AF609F0
76192487 51EA 4E6C 99E2 D1EFC07BD64A
85508C71 5B6A 4160 8BAD 9BC3D7B3AF19
7B3793FC 5114 410A A73C 2CDD398F1404
0FE04CAD CBEC 4512 A573 F1759724C8CA

Latest posts

Top Bottom