• Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I love you!!

Growernotashower86

Growernotashower86

My order came in today it was a very fast turnaround I received everything we agreed on and more. It was my first order with @Trustfall and I received really good service, great communication throughout entire process. I seen list last week as well pics to go along with most of the strains an last but not least a price I can work with forsure. I’m most definitely gonna order more when I can while there available. I know many of you know that you really never know what to expect when ordering from a new vendor especially one that has great price. But it’s real and it’s pretty badass. You the man @Trustfall

Growernotashower86

Growernotashower86

@Trustfall Hell yea that one look badass I’ve never had that one I seen few run it. Is it gassy or got that strong smell? Since I’m still learning I know even if I have hiccup along the way as long as it got that smell I’m still in the game lol. Now if I could get mine to look half as good is yours n some others I’ll be good no bs. Man you got badass list gonna get this one eventually too.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I'd jump on the banana og if I wasn't so far away bet it's fire!,76
What’s up dude! I got banana og x wc bx1 seeds and they are getting flipped to bloom in a day or two. First run testing them out. Very happy with how the odx x wedding cakes are turning out so keep an eye out.
Here’s the odx x wc bx1
First pheno odx leaner second wedding cake leaner.
7B94E0C5 E5FD 4A00 A6E2 72DA701D4ECD
CEFC6C6A ADA8 43B5 8E01 A2BEE0565F68
661704E7 F8DC 4E0B 8B1E 24211478398B
80E0F66A 8294 41E4 AE85 657676DFB60B
815FAAD0 81EE 4808 A697 9548C1EDC51D
A3717AFE A5EE 4469 8CE1 28F3927F91F8

PurplePunch

PurplePunch

For me 400 bucks equals 400 clones. But the selling cuts and clones to people is a different game.
How do cuts and clones differ in quality or end result? I understand the clone vs seed debate but cut vs clone also?

Ponky

Ponky

How do cuts and clones differ in quality or end result? I understand the clone vs seed debate but cut vs clone also?
Cuts are just clones without roots yet. I prefer established clones. The standard where I am is roxul clones. They're cheap. Purchased in bulk. Usually on a regular basis. The people selling cuts online are pheno hunters. And they're charging for the effort of cultivating and mailing the clones or cuts. So you're paying for the effort and curation of the genetics. And finding good genetics is a huge part of growing. So its often worth it to just pay for cuts or clones. And have known good plants grown from regular seeds.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
You have got to be kidding me. The site is pretty but who would pay these prices!
Let’s be honest average people who want to try elite cuts can’t afford to pay 1k a clone. It’s not like it’s going to be the last clone your ever going to need. We all want to try new strains(or I do at least, I freaking love it and I don’t remember the last time I had a grow that didn’t have something new weather it be seed or clone).
My list will continue to grow as with my customers. Growing together🤩

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Cuts are just clones without roots yet. I prefer established clones. The standard where I am is roxul clones. They're cheap. Purchased in bulk. Usually on a regular basis. The people selling cuts online are pheno hunters. And they're charging for the effort of cultivating and mailing the clones or cuts. So you're paying for the effort and curation of the genetics. And finding good genetics is a huge part of growing. So its often worth it to just pay for cuts or clones. And have known good plants grown from regular seeds.
Exactly, my time is worth something and it takes a lot of time to collect and keep healthy a lot of cultivars. 7 days a week.

Ponky

Ponky

Exactly, my time is worth something and it takes a lot of time to collect and keep healthy a lot of cultivars. 7 days a week.
Where I live theres a lot of ego about having the "world's best weed". Which is rubbish. So we don't have a thriving cultivar market for the average Joe. Everyone just sticks to a handful of kush strains. If you ever figure out a way to get them out of the 48 I want to try the grape ones. All the unique stuff we don't get.

Growernotashower86

Growernotashower86

@Trustfall that is very true an when your allowing access to everyone at that price I believe the saying goes “like a limp D*** you can’t beat it” lol but Foreal appreciate it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom