For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Anybody order the cheese platter?? Jfc no way this could b done without a net, the smoke is looking A1 too n with a yield like this I see why she’s made it around the block a time or two 💃👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
What a pain in the ass though right? I seeded mine with triangle kush x Cinderella man pollen. Expecting good things in this cross.

D

DaKine808

😀😃 Frost on that SP7 is insane! So pumped i long vegged her. Never gets old seeing the fire you puttin out!
Agreed! I have not had much time lately but noticed that just today the SP#7 started to spray resin and tomorrow is day 21 so she should really get going. The last couple days SP#7 and the Strawnana really took off. I can't wait for some fresh smoke! Pics soon.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
😀😃 Frost on that SP7 is insane! So pumped i long vegged her. Never gets old seeing the fire you puttin out!
Agreed! I have not had much time lately but noticed that just today the SP#7 started to spray resin and tomorrow is day 21 so she should really get going. The last couple days SP#7 and the Strawnana really took off. I can't wait for some fresh smoke! Pics soon.
She is special sacred 👸 #7 cured jar been smoking this everyday for like a month😁

D

DaKine808

She is special sacred 👸 #7 cured jar been smoking this everyday for like a month😁
WO00000OOOOO!!!!!!!

This has the sweetest fruity smell I have smelled in quite a while and only the first scents. Normally it takes another week for anything but sap smells. Had to go for the stinky finger! Wooooooo!

I hope I can do her justice it will be hard to beat that jar of nuggets. I'll pull her out for a look in a couple days sorry I havent got any pics up.

DK

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
WO00000OOOOO!!!!!!!

This has the sweetest fruity smell I have smelled in quite a while and only the first scents. Normally it takes another week for anything but sap smells. Had to go for the stinky finger! Wooooooo!

I hope I can do her justice it will be hard to beat that jar of nuggets. I'll pull her out for a look in a couple days sorry I havent got any pics up.

DK
All good buddy enjoy the ride she smells good all the way through flower and into the jar. Terps are mint cookie with grape bubblegum on that pheno!

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Duke's Dawg from Tenguseed at 35 days I had rushed her into flower as I had no room at the time and need a place to put her. I now wish I had let her grow for another 6 weeks before I moved her but still looks great!

Top Bottom