D

DaKine808

Sacred Princess 7 got the chop!
Sp7

Sp7a
Sp7b

mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

deathstar, smoked her back in 14' paid 320$ for a zip. Unheard of in my region at the time but the colors and smell. Plus the taste. never found it again. Some guy up in michigan supposedly had the only cut and was charging up the wazoo for a cut. I wasnt into growing back then. Im starting to save my beer money cuz i need a cut of that deathstar lol. Amazing genetics here mr
trust.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

deathstar, smoked her back in 14' paid 320$ for a zip. Unheard of in my region at the time but the colors and smell. Plus the taste. never found it again. Some guy up in michigan supposedly had the only cut and was charging up the wazoo for a cut. I wasnt into growing back then. Im starting to save my beer money cuz i need a cut of that deathstar lol. Amazing genetics here mr
trust.
Makes me very sad you paid 320 dollars for an ounce of weed. I wont pay over 150 now, and in '14 i was only willing to pay 200 at the very very most. People who sell weed are on crack.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Day 10 of flower still need to trim them back some. Turned up the light to about 75%
TGC#8
PURE MICHIGAN
HIPPIE SLAYER
FATSO
STRAWBERRY COUGH
All from Tenguseed company except the Strawberry cough that is a dark horse strain.
Frost will be building soon my friend!🥶

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
trust.
I’ll be taking cuts in a couple of weeks. She only a c note my guy so no worries.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Makes me very sad you paid 320 dollars for an ounce of weed. I wont pay over 150 now, and in '14 i was only willing to pay 200 at the very very most. People who sell weed are on crack.
320 in 2014 wasn’t that out of control. People still pay $60 an 1/8 in shops here for green dot and you get a cool little jar and a sticker. It’s all about the experience my guy 🤪
For smokers here I go $120-250 with a lot depending on that price. Like my 40 year old friend who still gets an allowance from his mom always pays 2-250 because he wants my jar nuggs. Momma bought him a house buys him a new grand keep Cherokee every 5 years to keep her baby safe.🙂 and I’ll just smoke every last bit if it doesn’t sell. Always have run of the mill for 120 though 😂
There’s a guy here pulling 400 for the tgc8 😅

R

Ruinator

Strain: Papaya Cake - Day 69 of Flower
Breeder: Oni Seed Co/Bloom Seed Co
Cutting From: @Trustfall
Cultivator: @Ruinator
Terp Smell Profile: Straight up grape candy with a backend hint of dough. When smelling the flower/my fingers it reminds me exactly of Grape flavored "Now and Later" candy (for those of you who know). Have never smelt bud like this before and really hoping the smell profile translate to the smoke. This strain/pheno cut seems like something special.
Terp Smoke Profile: N/A - Soon ;)

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Strain: Papaya Cake - Day 69 of Flower
Breeder: Oni Seed Co/Bloom Seed Co
Cutting From: @Trustfall
Cultivator: @Ruinator
Terp Smell Profile: Straight up grape candy with a backend hint of dough. When smelling the flower/my fingers it reminds me exactly of Grape flavored "Now and Later" candy (for those of you who know). Have never smelt bud like this before and really hoping the smell profile translate to the smoke. This strain/pheno cut seems like something special.
Terp Smoke Profile: N/A - Soon ;)
Hell ya did you end up washing that? Papaya cake flavor definitely translates to the smoke imo.
@Trustfall - what's the mango?
A sativa leaning plant from kc brains(old school) smells like sweet mangos I have one ripening with some seeds now.

R

Ruinator

Hell ya did you end up washing that? Papaya cake flavor definitely translates to the smoke imo.

A sativa leaning plant from kc brains(old school) smells like sweet mangos I have one ripening with some seeds now.
Nope, not yet but she will be getting the wash! I'll let you know how it turns out once I do :)

FacelesDoll

FacelesDoll

Wonderfully grown @Kfreek I know that’s gotta smell real good right now😄
I’m finally on round two with her and she is killing it right now
Do you have the chacos cut? Or do you know who does? Seen you mention it briefly but I'm not up to speed with what was being mentioned prior to it. I had it in 2019 and it was rampant but now it seems I can't find it.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Do you have the chacos cut? Or do you know who does? Seen you mention it briefly but I'm not up to speed with what was being mentioned prior to it. I had it in 2019 and it was rampant but now it seems I can't find it.
Yes I do, dm I got one in the dome not ready just yet though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom