For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Q

qwright3212

Snips for sale 3-4 for $100 per strain shipped.
Pm and mite free🙂 Us only.

Apples and bananas

Gas pump

Banana og

Apple fritter

Lemon cherry gelato

Gmo x rootbeer

Tropicana punch

Forum cookies

Oreoz

Grape cream cake

Triangle grape cake #8

Jungle cake

Gary payton

The real sour

Sunset sherbert

Ogkb 2.0

Cherry cream pie
More strains in a week.
one Oreoz
one Apples and bananas $

H

hydrodreams

Honestly I don’t know. I pick these up because they are popular amongst the community and people want them.
There’s no convenient or cheap way to get things tested where I’m at either.

Hey Trustfall

How do you judge if these strains are actually the "ones" that made them popular? No offence, I could ask this question any other seller here who sells clones...

I mean like GG4 for example.... How far do you go to convince yourself that it's actually the "one" GG4 that made this strain so popular?

I am just curious how much all this is just about trusting or knowing....

G

GrowmieSome

Sweet collection you got. Where did you come across that Apples and Bananas? Very interested in some clones of that. My local dispo stocked some from Cookies/Compound Genetics and it is straight fire.

Growernotashower86

Growernotashower86

Hey Trustfall

How do you judge if these strains are actually the "ones" that made them popular? No offence, I could ask this question any other seller here who sells clones...

I mean like GG4 for example.... How far do you go to convince yourself that it's actually the "one" GG4 that made this strain so popular?

Insert Guarantee scene from movie Tommy boy. Lol

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey Trustfall

No offense taken. I can’t tell you if that gg4 is for real or not. What I can do is provide picks since I grow all these strains out anyway. I just got this gg4 back from a local friend I gave it to a few years ago and before that I got from a friend around 2016. If you want picks I’ll have to find some old ones but pretty sure I got them.
I can also get the gg4 that archive sales, anything you see on my list that’s archive like white Tahoe cookies, runtz, gorilla butter(soon not yet) those are 100 💯 legit because my good pal drives over there and buys them from him.
A lot of these also come from trades with guys who go to the emerald cup pick them off the breeders then sell them for 2k a cut. But for everyone that pays that much someone is getting it for free. I can link you to a 10k pixie stick cut if anyone would like to pay that.🤣
At a $100 it’s not too big of a risk to try out.
White truffle others sell this cut for a g.

BD882ED5 43D7 4D38 BE71 73205D0B8F02
0D9771A1 2D4E 4831 AC06 DCCCEB8661FB
0BBFF061 077C 4ACC 8D6A 283E8F605A09
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Sweet collection you got. Where did you come across that Apples and Bananas? Very interested in some clones of that. My local dispo stocked some from Cookies/Compound Genetics and it is straight fire.
I traded for it. Very confident it’s compounds cut was selling for 2k last year but have seen the price drop to 1k. Gary Payton same deal.
I posted a and b pics a page or two back.

H

hydrodreams

No offense taken. I can’t tell you if that gg4 is for real or not. What I can do is provide picks since I grow all these strains out anyway. I just got this gg4 back from a local friend I gave it to a few years ago and before that I got from a friend around 2016. If you want picks I’ll have to find some old ones but pretty sure I got them.
I can also get the gg4 that archive sales, anything you see on my list that’s archive like white Tahoe cookies, runtz, gorilla butter(soon not yet) those are 100 💯 legit because my good pal drives over there and buys them from him.
A lot of these also come from trades with guys who go to the emerald cup pick them off the breeders then sell them for 2k a cut. But for everyone that pays that much someone is getting it for free. I can link you to a 10k pixie stick cut if anyone would like to pay that.🤣
At a $100 it’s not too big of a risk to try out.
White truffle others sell this cut for a g.
Thanks a lot for youre answer.

Do you have a good source for an elite clone of Blue Dream and Green Crack? As far as I am informed, Blue Dream still very popular in the US, isnt it?

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Maybe you should DM a few of your friends here at the farm and see what they have to say
Behinds his name it says “supporter”
You do not get that badge by trolling and scamming people on The Farm!
@Trustfall is a long outstanding member here and can be trusted not to let you fall:)
😁 johnlandy was just kidding guys, he just got an order yesterday 🤣

Top Bottom