For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey do you still have the apples and Bananas x Triangle Grape Cake? I got some of those seeds from you as testers a while back and just planted one..
I got some more seeds of those. I never grew them but neuro did and loved what he found.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
I got some more seeds of those. I never grew them but neuro did and loved what he found.
Nice I'll let you know and send some picks when ready just let me know about what works best for you on the other stuff have great day!

Bullmark69

Bullmark69

So I need some topping/training help with my newly acquired Trustfall clones.
It’s my first attempt at growing clones, so bear with me and my many questions.
So, the clones arrived and went into solo cups for about 10 days. They filled the cups with roots and were moved to 1 gal pots 3 days ago.
I can see some new growth but I’m having a hard time figuring out how to top/train them.
The nodes are really offset and a good ways apart.
I guess I need to cut it at the main stem just above one of the nodes, then try to bend the dominant (upper) down to get it growing evenly with the lower node branch…..but I’m just not sure where or how far down i should do it.
They look a little leggy and wonder if it would be best to cut the main stem halfway down……I need a little guidance.
The pic shows a yellow line and black squiggly lines where I am considering doing the topping.
What should I do?
8A8D15E9 6EF9 45A4 B44B 4BC085EE8AC2

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
So I need some topping/training help with my newly acquired Trustfall clones.
It’s my first attempt at growing clones, so bear with me and my many questions.
So, the clones arrived and went into solo cups for about 10 days. They filled the cups with roots and were moved to 1 gal pots 3 days ago.
I can see some new growth but I’m having a hard time figuring out how to top/train them.
The nodes are really offset and a good ways apart.
I guess I need to cut it at the main stem just above one of the nodes, then try to bend the dominant (upper) down to get it growing evenly with the lower node branch…..but I’m just not sure where or how far down i should do it.
They look a little leggy and wonder if it would be best to cut the main stem halfway down……I need a little guidance.
The pic shows a yellow line and black squiggly lines where I am considering doing the topping.
What should I do? View attachment 1981168
I’m
Not a fan of topping, not saying it’s bad to do but I prefer to just bend the main stem and let those side branches come up. Looks like she is naturally already doing that.

Bullmark69

Bullmark69

I wasn’t sure how much topping and/or bending I should do just yet…..I def don’t wanna shock and stunt her as this stage.
I think I’ll let her be for a week and spread her out after.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I have an older 600 v2 rspec. Middle of 2nd grow. I messed up a bit 1st grow and didnt get much weight, but the quality was out of this world. Love the light
I got a Scorpion Rspec to compliment the Diablo. I haven't turned it on yet, in fact I haven't even gone above 60% power just on the Diablo and it's more than enough light......at nearly 3ft above the canopy. I can't imagine both of them at 60% let alone 80-100%.

K

kidcole99

I got a Scorpion Rspec to compliment the Diablo. I haven't turned it on yet, in fact I haven't even gone above 60% power just on the Diablo and it's more than enough light......at nearly 3ft above the canopy. I can't imagine both of them at 60% let alone 80-100%.
I'm a very new indoor grower. But so far in my pers experience and also what I have read- hlg puts out great product.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I'm a very new indoor grower. But so far in my pers experience and also what I have read- hlg puts out great product.
I had great customer svc. experience, even spoke with their tech guy a couple of times. They'll give you at least a 15% off coupon code too.

I'm doing my first grow in almost 30 years. So I had to play a lot of catch-up with technology, reading/learning, etc.

California Lightworks is slso supposedly another good one. And there are new ones too. The last 5 years has brought a lot of change and improvements.

Last edited:
G

Ganjaman0104

I had great customer svc. experience, even spoke with their tech guy a couple of times. They'll give you at least a 15% off coupon code too.

I'm doing my first grow in almost 30 years. So I had to play a lot of catch-up with technology, reading/learning, etc.

California Lightworks is slso supposedly another good one. And there are new ones too. The last 5 years has brought a lot of change and improvements.
California Lightworks is the SHIT- I just upgraded to their new lights after running there Solar Storm 800W for almost 10 years. the light still works no issues.

G

Ganjaman0104

That's great. 10 yrs is an eternity in the LED world. Would you say it's giving the same amount of usable light output?
Defiantly, i had great harvest in 5x5 tent. Grape Gas produced almost same amount vs in my bloom room with CO2 under their 1100 commercial series which is 5 years old. I will not go with any other lights. They bit pricey, but worth every penny and then some. These 10+ years old lights have been moved to my veg room and still running great. But i can see what their new gear will do from start to end. The 10 year old will not compare, their new lights already made a difference in when i swapped them out half way through bloom cycle. Can't wait to see what they'll do from day 1 in bloom.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Defiantly, i had great harvest in 5x5 tent. Grape Gas produced almost same amount vs in my bloom room with CO2 under their 1100 commercial series which is 5 years old. I will not go with any other lights. They bit pricey, but worth every penny and then some. These 10+ years old lights have been moved to my veg room and still running great. But i can see what their new gear will do from start to end. The 10 year old will not compare, their new lights already made a difference in when i swapped them out half way through bloom cycle. Can't wait to see what they'll do from day 1 in bloom.
LEDs are significantly better even every 2-3 years now. All lights ahould be bought on sale or with coupon codes. There's also refurbished ones which almost always adhere to the company's same standards. If you look at the cost of them per year, or per grow, they are very affordable.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
👇🏻this plant smells so damn good like sweet strawberry syrup 😋
This is dark horse’s strawberry cough. I love the kksc but this one has a sweeter terp and shorter flowering bulkier buds. Thank you @citrus7144 for another very nice cut.
Dude you are like all zen master yours looks fantastic !! it does smell great and if cured right will keep the smell/flavor with a bit of gas on the back end. It is one of my favs for all day smoking

Latest posts

Top Bottom