For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Who wants to take a guess at which elite this is?
3C49D545 6A84 4D78 B4BD B03E4FAAA7B3

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter

I might be way off base on this one but GMO?

That deff gmo maybe with a lil root beer

Ok not bad guesses but that’s a branch that broke of one of my odx x wedding cake bx1 seeds 😁. And is not even in the top three keepers.
Having it compared to likes gmo and gmo x rootbeer triangle kush even Durban is a huge compliment for me thank you.

Ponky

Ponky

Ok not bad guesses but that’s a branch that broke of one of my odx x wedding cake bx1 seeds 😁. And is not even in the top three keepers.
Having it compared to likes gmo and gmo x rootbeer triangle kush even Durban is a huge compliment for me thank you.
The color is pretty cool.

D

Dirtydizz

I tried to send you a message but it is telling me that it can't send because it's spam. Where should I send the money order to?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Gorgeous!! Whats the lineage on donkey butter and wahts the terps like on her?
Grease monkey 🙉 x triple og. Terps are all grease, out of all the stuff I got donkey butter is still at the top of the list for my outlet. She produces really well when you dial her in. And just such an easy trimming, snip the fans and your done😅

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Grease monkey 🙉 x triple og. Terps are all grease, out of all the stuff I got donkey butter is still at the top of the list for my outlet. She produces really well when you dial her in. And just such an easy trimming, snip the fans and your done😅
Never tasted grease before 🤷‍♂️, lol. Sounds like a nice cut. Indica buzz or ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom