For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
7 days and katsu the first to root! Impressive that had to have popped a root couple days ago. The other is a katsu but apperently he cut it off a flower plant and we got two seeds 😅🌱🫘

B1327B4C 2FF3 4BB9 9B8D 3A42639DD47B
DC70B7E2 8756 4E85 8B2E 02565E3E66F2
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Lmk which one of your strains is a yielder! I just stumble upon this thread and am liking what I’m seeing. Need a yeilder or a fast flowering strain.
Let me look over the full list tomorrow and I’ll get back to you on that. I run so many strains at a time I can’t say how much really any of them could do if mono cropped but I can give you an idea of the heavier ones. Stay away from the runtz.. all of them lol

Moss1310

Moss1310

Here’s the list, squiggled out means it’s gone.
Each strain $100, if you want multiples of the same strain they are $25 after the first. If you want more of the same strain but not available you can do a preorder or pay a second shipping when the rest is ready.
Snips are also usually available for everything.
Hey - do you still have any of the Golden Ticket?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey - do you still have any of the Golden Ticket?
Waiting for more cuts, funny I had a good size plant and I culled it to start another because no one was asking for it now I have 4-5 people who want it 🤣

Moss1310

Moss1310

It is a hard to find plant, that you never hear much about, but it has been mentioned in a few podcasts recently, so that may explain the uptick in interest :-)

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
The caboose #17 sound like a great mix. How does it smoke?
I can’t stand smoking fresh weed even when it looks that good 😌. But I did have to try it because I love the smell of it 😁.
Terps come through in the flavor so I’m happy about that and it was rather strong for a first smoke of the day.
Almost a week in the jar now so 2-3 more weeks then I can put a grade on it. Stay tuned!

Top Bottom