For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Tropicana punch supplied by the homie trustfall. Bro you are right these flowers are freaking gorgeous!!! I need to cross this! Seeds from ONI won’t be let out anymore so this is going to be one of the only ways to get it without paying a crazy amount for a pack someone has held back.
FF420725 80E5 4DCA 9A13 B9EFD6D61D4F

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
The pics speak for themselves but I gotta boost the homie a bit for all his help. Spider mites are ravaging all my stuff atm and trust is coaching me through it and helping me replenish my genetics. Dont sleep on IPM guys 🤣🙃

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
The pics speak for themselves but I gotta boost the homie a bit for all his help. Spider mites are ravaging all my stuff atm and trust is coaching me through it and helping me replenish my genetics. Dont sleep on IPM guys 🤣🙃
Kick them in the balls mr landy!
Hope everyone is happy with there purchases this week have a great weekend! New list Sunday night/Monday morning.

8AA1AD88 9A05 4888 B25A B3659B9C6CEC
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Hey @Trustfall, do you rotate moms like bud? If you were running less strains would you have larger moms or is it just a waste of space?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey @Trustfall, do you rotate moms like bud? If you were running less strains would you have larger moms or is it just a waste of space?
What is your goal mr landy? If you want a lot of clones of one strain then sure it’s a good idea as long as you are taking care of it. The older moms get and especially if your keeping them in small pots or cups and they are drying out too much too often your setting yourself up for disease. It happens to me at times and whole veg rooms can crash pretty quick once one plant catches it.

Top Bottom