For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Gotta be spray on trichs or something 👀 🤪 Most breeder cuts wont stack that much frost.
Right? Has to be 100% Photoshopped with some sort of "Super Trich Frost" setting that adds smells, taste, touch, and feel. Damn I can actually hear those trichs as well. They are whispering to me "fahk yo 8 strain bean grow, you wasting jewr time" 😆 but at least I know once this shit show is over I'm throwing the kitchen sink at him for whatever he will bestow me with 🤗🤞🤲👐🙏💪

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Sacred Princess #7

screaming sweet grape one of the loudest fruit strains I’ve ever touched. I usually feel like I need a little gas or funk to reach across a room and slap you but this is pure sweet grape goodness taking over my house

Hopefully someone gets this tested. Gotta be 5% terps lol

Yours is dialed I didn’t think it could get frostier then I saw your shit and almost didn’t post mine lol. I think ima grab some winter frost lol.

F9D5ED8C 2891 44D7 82C3 F65097B03EC9
43EF7814 A64E 41A9 8DF5 F6B7BC09149F
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Sp #4

Looking like some purple punch, smells like juicy fruit bubble gum 🤷🏼‍♂️ fantastic terps but the 7 is still drowning it out. They are both easy to grow. Minimal stretch for me but still narrow leaf leaning. Your killing it man

9B89ED6A B154 41BB 8EAB EA197336D9C8
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Sp #4

Looking like some purple punch, smells like juicy fruit bubble gum 🤷🏼‍♂️ fantastic terps but the 7 is still drowning it out. They are both easy to grow. Minimal stretch for me but still narrow leaf leaning. Your killing it man
Sacred Princess #7

screaming sweet grape one of the loudest fruit strains I’ve ever touched. I usually feel like I need a little gas or funk to reach across a room and slap you but this is pure sweet grape goodness taking over my house

Yours is dialed I didn’t think it could get frostier then I saw your shit and almost didn’t post mine lol. I think ima grab some winter frost lol.
Dude yours looks perfectly tended to be honest. Mines pressed to the limit lol. Frost will help but I see a noticeable difference in the bling running new millennium. Last round I ran new mill until day 28 then switch to pure blend pro until late 40’s then they get frost. gonna do a jar wash see how she does maybe next round I’ll do a 4x4 and wash it.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Sacred Princess #7

Love those strains where I can roll a fat blunt and the flavor penetrates through the tobacco. Yeah guys, Trust told us one of his secrets 😊. Get that winterfrost gang!

Nesta028

Nesta028

I finally got a good round with sour diesel. @nesta this is the same sour you have. Mine looked exactly like yours last round but this go all green. This is seeded as well but still looking 🔥
That’s crazy man. Did you run this one in the coco system? I kept a couple cuts so may try to run it again.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
That’s crazy man. Did you run this one in the coco system? I kept a couple cuts so may try to run it again.
No, both times in promix. The first one I knew wasn’t healthy and strong going in but I wanted to see it and it ended up looking just like yours. This time I used a strong one but also pollinated it.🤷🏼‍♂️might be the biggest turnaround I’ve done lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom