For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DaKine808

Look at all the sugar on the White Runtz.
Thats insane. I havent tried any of the Runtz how do they compare? This looks insane!

I had some spicy ICC that was purp'd out and glistening like this I tried but it was from a dispensary quite a while ago. I see alot of things locally have grape punch in them, not a fan.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Beginning of week 10 for the lemon cherry, the white runtz is 1 week behind but looks almost done. Im gonna wait till week 10 is over for lemon cherry then give her a look and see what I think. Shes is seriously starting to reek, like gas/rubber tires/etc. Im seriously happy so far with her, what a producer too. Ill be back in a couple weeks with a smoke report, thanks trustfall for the fast service and how youve helped me out.
0327231722a
0327231722b

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Thats insane. I havent tried any of the Runtz how do they compare? This looks insane!

I had some spicy ICC that was purp'd out and glistening like this I tried but it was from a dispensary quite a while ago. I see alot of things locally have grape punch in them, not a fan.
White runtz is a creamy candy strains but more on the cream side. Regular runtz is more candy like.

FLHX

FLHX

I finally got a good round with sour diesel. @nesta this is the same sour you have. Mine looked exactly like yours last round but this go all green. This is seeded as well but still looking 🔥
Is this the Chaco cut?

FLHX

FLHX

I finally got a good round with sour diesel. @nesta this is the same sour you have. Mine looked exactly like yours last round but this go all green. This is seeded as well but still looking 🔥
Is this the Chaco cut

Happydude32ed

Happydude32ed

Beginning of week 10 for the lemon cherry, the white runtz is 1 week behind but looks almost done. Im gonna wait till week 10 is over for lemon cherry then give her a look and see what I think. Shes is seriously starting to reek, like gas/rubber tires/etc. Im seriously happy so far with her, what a producer too. Ill be back in a couple weeks with a smoke report, thanks trustfall for the fast service and how youve helped me out.View attachment 1345102View attachment 1345101View attachment 1345103
Are these Lemon Cherry gelato ?
I had a bag of her a few weeks ago and have been looking for her.

Also looking for some REAL banana Kush or banana OG

Top Bottom