For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Yes, to citrus7144, I’m referring to black market “dro” . Where I live, it’s what I’ve been buying for 10+ years. Started on schwag back in ‘94. I bought a bag one time around’97 that looked like pure crystals and light green. One hit shit. Back then it was Kind bud $40/eighth and schwag was $20/eighth.
Weird market you had 40 and 20 seems strange to me just too close where I was anything worth smoking was 400 plus an Oz but that is NYC prices so it was always high hehe but pretendica from Mexico we had for 1200 a lb or if you were working less maybe 1100 or a grand you could shop it all over Ct or upstate for 1800 but that was before now I don't even know if I could find mexican like that. Hell might be like Crystal Pespi people pay 1000 bucks just to have it and incase it in plastic. Thanks for letting me know I was really wondering if some named a strain "street weed" LOL

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
If anyone was having difficulties dming me the problem has been fixed and we are good to go!

A3011ADC CFE7 453E 94D4 2221CE85BA65
A

Av1116

Snips for sale 3-4 for $100 per strain shipped.
Pm and mite free🙂 Us only.

Apples and bananas

Gas pump

Banana og

Apple fritter

Lemon cherry gelato

Gmo x rootbeer

Tropicana punch

Forum cookies

Oreoz

Grape cream cake

Triangle grape cake #8

Jungle cake

Gary payton

The real sour

Sunset sherbert

Ogkb 2.0

Cherry cream pie
More strains in a week
Is this the real loud sour from back then?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Is this the real loud sour from back then?
The real sour is jay plantspeaker’s cut. It’s more straight gas but the best high of the three sours I got.
Want better flavor the east coast sour diesel or the one I have labeled sour diesel.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Stealth shipping to Aus at all😂😂😂👍 u got some awesome genetics mate so jealous of you Canadians n yanks can swap clones seeds go to dispensary buy weed we still outlaws down here it sux👍

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Do you still have the tahoe and 2 gmo's?
No but send me a dm i can cut some for you with a deposit.
Sorry if I'm too lazy to search, but what is your current inventory at the moment?
Right now I have
Grape cream cake
Forum x triangle grape cake
Grape ape
Lemon cherry gelato
Royal kush
Irene og
Nor cal headband
Project 4516 (grandiflora)
Also have more stuff coming.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Stealth shipping to Aus at all😂😂😂👍 u got some awesome genetics mate so jealous of you Canadians n yanks can swap clones seeds go to dispensary buy weed we still outlaws down here it sux👍
I send seeds to Australia. Have a look at my work here.
Here’s an example of what I pulled out of a ten pack of Frostette.
61F30AA2 7720 445B A1F4 CCE5AF02B0F6

Latest posts

Top Bottom