1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Very first concert I ever went to!
Spring Tour ‘84! I went with my stepmother! 😳🤣

I was 14. Saw so much weirdness ! ✌️
Where was the show?
I was 14 in ‘84😉🫵
My first show was in ‘90 in Eugene oregun!
Go Ducks!!!!!

N

Negt420

Is the soap the breeders cut? I just grabbed a cut from a clone dealer and it’s 100% not the breeders cut, it doesn’t even lean sativa. Anyways, looking for the real deal.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Is the soap the breeders cut? I just grabbed a cut from a clone dealer and it’s 100% not the breeders cut, it doesn’t even lean sativa. Anyways, looking for the real deal.
I haven’t smoked the soap yet or grown it but this is the cut I got.
I think strains like these are no more than 10% leaning sativa same with Gary Payton. It’s like a little more head buzz and they call it sativa leaning.
This is the cut I have animal mintz x kush mintz

C017E00E 68FA 4613 8C58 776EE32D7FEC
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
It’s hard to tell from a photo, does it grow like this midway through flower? Definitely some sativa influence

View attachment 1988525

Photo from norcal_icmag IG
It’s so hard to tell. My friend grows soil organic in the pic above and yours looks like coco/hydro salts with co2 for production. I could say no way they look nothing alike but when I grow in coco with my salt base the buds grow out different then promix and pbp.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Very first concert I ever went to!
Spring Tour ‘84! I went with my stepmother! 😳🤣

I was 14. Saw so much weirdness ! ✌️
Dude I'm a huge Deadhead. Saw Jerry a bunch of times. I think I'm at the certain age (53) where I was also young enough to get into Phish, and over the last 30+ years, 200+ shows.....I am a Phish nut.

My first concert was Rush '82.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Where was the show?
I was 14 in ‘84😉🫵
My first show was in ‘90 in Eugene oregun!
Go Ducks!!!!!
Nassau Coliseum. I was 13.....Signals tour......I think it was '82....I wonder if it was '83.

I went to those Dozin' at the Nick shows.

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

It’s hard to tell from a photo, does it grow like this midway through flower? Definitely some sativa influence

View attachment 1988525

Photo from norcal_icmag IG
I have that cut. I don't know why it's always listed as "moderate yield". She is a beast in my low pressure aero setup. I pulled 14oz off one with only a 18 day veg. And she should have gone another week, but I needed space and she was taking up a lot of it. She has real smooth terps. Like a skunky funk mixed with a creamy lavender soap smell. I plan on doing a bigger run of her soon. This is the plant I'm talking about. This was around week 6
20230429 085525

Top Bottom