For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F.Dupp

F.Dupp

Sorry @Trustfall, I'm not trying to jack the thread. I was just here checking out your wares and saw Negt420s question.

I might have to grab some of your gear when I free up some space. This shit looks unreal.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
The Real Sour still has a month to go and is bulking up nicely! Excellent strain from @Trustfall
Oh sweet you’re going to love the high of that imm no promise! I’m jor gonna lie I have finished it as well as yours looks right now.🤩

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

2 week old GMO clones from @Trustfall.
Flipping them into flower this weekend.
Thank you again.

Not sure if you have had GMO before but watch the damn stretch, youll need some support im assuming. Also I took mine to 80 days I think it was, takes forever thats another problem. Beside that its amazing, rank as hell and the taste is smack your lips, yields really well also 👍

Lockebox

Lockebox

Not sure if you have had GMO before but watch the damn stretch, youll need some support im assuming. Also I took mine to 80 days I think it was, takes forever thats another problem. Beside that its amazing, rank as hell and the taste is smack your lips, yields really well also 👍
I agree. I only took mine to 74 days cause life, but it's still rank as hell with a flavor almost exactly like the smell.
Very, very, smack ya in the face potent 🫠
Worth every day.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
88g13hp from trustfall....
What ya think ready ?
tricomes look ready?

I messed up my diary but think I transitioned to bloom on 4/4 weeks ago

The burn is evap cooling issue,
I would let it go a few weeks some of the trichromes still look clear in your pictures. Once about 30%of them are amber on MOST of the buds is when ill cut something. To each there own, but that
is what I do. I have the same strain from Trust so extremely excited to see yours!! They look great BTW, my girls are still in veg and have months leftyto go.. Have a great day

J

jamesmost

I would let it go a few weeks some of the trichromes still look clear in your pictures. Once about 30%of them are amber on MOST of the buds is when ill cut something. To each there own, but that
is what I do. I have the same strain from Trust so extremely excited to see yours!! They look great BTW, my girls are still in veg and have months leftyto go.. Have a great day
I normally shoot for 30ish% amber too
But all the east coast guys like to cut now.
Gonna start s flush in 1 week and take it from there ...
I did cut a nug to bring to supply store for eval..
And they were saying tops a week left, start flushing..
I'll lyk how tastes in a week or so

20230603 161822
Zenthanol

Zenthanol

88g13hp from trustfall....
What ya think ready ?
tricomes look ready?

I messed up my diary but think I transitioned to bloom on 4/4 weeks ago

The burn is evap cooling issue,
Looks to me like about 15-20% amber trichs. If you're growing to smoke/vape bud, probably time to chop. . .

Top Bottom