Clones in 1 gal fabric pots

• Thread starter Nlivinit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nlivinit

Nlivinit

So I'm new to cloning. I have 3 that have roots so I transplanted to 1 gal fabric pots. Is it ok to veg for maybe to weeks and throw into flower in the 1 gal and finish them in it? or should I bump up to 2 gal?? thanks

growsince79

growsince79

So I'm new to cloning. I have 3 that have roots so I transplanted to 1 gal fabric pots. Is it ok to veg for maybe to weeks and throw into flower in the 1 gal and finish them in it? or should I bump up to 2 gal?? thanks
Yes, but 2gal is easier and probably increase yield..

PK_Blunt420

PK_Blunt420

When i get my clones i put them into 1 gals and veg them for 4 weeks under 600w MH then transplant into 3 gals then 4-10 days in 3 gals under 1000w hps and do a 36hr flip. i do 4-10 day of veg in the 3 gals depeding on how fast they drink water and how big they are.

growsince79

growsince79

When i get my clones i put them into 1 gals and veg them for 4 weeks under 600w MH then transplant into 3 gals then 4-10 days in 3 gals under 1000w hps and do a 36hr flip. i do 4-10 day of veg in the 3 gals depeding on how fast they drink water and how big they are.
Sound like monsters.

PK_Blunt420

PK_Blunt420

depends on the strain the weeding cake and super silver i just did only got 3-4 from the pot to top of plant but when i do the mimosa it likes to get up 5-6 feet if you wanna keep them small just pitch the tops and use kinetin to keep them shorter.

OIP
growsince79

growsince79

depends on the strain the weeding cake and super silver i just did only got 3-4 from the pot to top of plant but when i do the mimosa it likes to get up 5-6 feet if you wanna keep them small just pitch the tops and use kinetin to keep them shorter.
I assumed the OP wants to keep them small since he is only gonna veg 1-2 weeks.

PK_Blunt420

PK_Blunt420

Yea depends what kinda area your dealing with. and what kinda lighting you have and what your growinng skills are.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
1 gal fabric pot of what? FFOF? Promix? coco? rockwool cubes? Makes a bit difference.

i did a 4 week veg and flower all in 1 gal fabrics of coco and rockwool cubes. Just need to feed them a hundred times a day lol.
Yeah +1... if you can water/feed it enough it's never an issue imo.

Check out some solo cup grows

PK_Blunt420

PK_Blunt420

1 gal fabric pot of what? FFOF? Promix? coco? rockwool cubes? Makes a bit difference.

i did a 4 week veg and flower all in 1 gal fabrics of coco and rockwool cubes. Just need to feed them a hundred times a day lol.
What was your yield on that?

PK_Blunt420

PK_Blunt420

I pulled about 4-5oz per plant on average using coco or rockwool cubes in 1 gal fabrics. You can see some pics if you click my profile and scroll down through the photos to some of my previous grows.

This was 16 plants in 1 gal pots of coco.View attachment 1073557
What kinda lighting are you under those are high numbers for small pots and do you use alot of nutes doing it this way

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
What kinda lighting are you under those are high numbers for small pots and do you use alot of nutes doing it this way

I have 2 x 1000w HID lamps hanging vertically in the middle of the room. And not really too many nutes, I feed faily low EC so i dont go through a whole lot. I think that particular round i used about 1 gallon of Botanicare pure blend pro Grow and about half a gallon of GP massive, thats about it.

PK_Blunt420

PK_Blunt420

I have 2 x 1000w HID lamps hanging vertically in the middle of the room. And not really too many nutes, I feed faily low EC so i dont go through a whole lot. I think that particular round i used about 1 gallon of Botanicare pure blend pro Grow and about half a gallon of GP massive, thats about it.
That's a nice yield for what your using and your lighting

StealthLED

StealthLED

I'm currently 4 weeks into flower with 1 gallon fabric pots, fairly new room most I've pulled is 112oz from this room with hydro (had a few problems on the last 2 runs) this run I'm pretty sure I'll beat the 112oz there's 19 plants so even if I match that's 5.8oz a plant. Veg time was 5 weeks but first 2 weeks was very slow because of a deficiency problem

IMG 20210115 185914
Top Bottom