CLONES! in O.C. socal!

• Thread starter TrailerTrash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Basald

So I can't lurk anymore it seems. My handwriting is starting to get recognized. There are supposed to be pretty little labels with graphics covering up my sharpie squiggles...I know this because I designed them. Anyways Riteway Wellness clones will only continue to improve and expand. I will leave my balls out on the chopping block and guarantee the purity (lineage, disease, bugs) of the RWC clones. I would encourage anyone who has been wanting to grow out anything on the menu to go for it. Your clone will be on par or superior to any other clone of the same strain and pheno in the so cal area. I can also personally verify the hash is made using ice water only and with a few secrets shared by a Dutchman and a Columbian who really know their hash. The kif is screened by hand, not pulverized in a tumbler.

P.S. We Love Trim! You may choose to cover your clone donation in the form of (frozen) trim instead of cash :) ...something I don't think any other collectives are offering.

Thank you for the grow show Trailer Trash. I work hard at what I do and its a huge compliment to see my cuts in your journal.

B

Basald

These are not my words but I hope this helps explain it better than just saying "amazing clone only cut that originated from mendo purps":

"the grape ape is a local mendo strain that came out of a dudes backyard and was originally called H.H.F.S(hippie hill fuck shit) no joke. its been around since b4 the erkl. maybee over 8 yrs or so. dont believe the hype its not new.available by clone, if you know the old man(the one with the menu). strains like grape ape(hhfs), u2(kush/lowryder), and big bud(big buddy). any one who has seen this "menu" will recognise the names.in the parenthesis is the menu name given to his so-cal clientel.
the original names are not so flashy,but who cares. seems wierd but sometimes herb is what its sold as, not what it actually(genetically) is..
but the latest hype, is that the grape ape was just recently made by a mendo local who has just recently moved there in the last four yrs. but trust me that stuff has been around for a bit.supposedly since the 70's. originally its from a hill just 5 miles outside of the town of mendocino.
hope this helps
one love
j.d."
I almost never mislabel a cut so I dunno what to say other than maybe you just got a fucked up cutting. We had some environmental issues when we first moved in to that office (damp carpet, cold nights, etc) but we have resolved them. If you want a new cut I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem. Just give the collective a call.

My GA's grow slow and short but 2 week stunt is not acceptable. Email me pics [email protected] and maybe I can help save her.

Maybe its because I never run out of clones but I tend to give Natural Selection a helping hand when it comes to plants that are going to be fruiting my medicine. The weak must be put down to make room for the strong.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
The weak must be put down to make room for the strong.
I like that motto... I'm weeding out the runts in my garden as well... BTW that's a killer selection of clippings Basald! :weed-sign:

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

rep bomb..

L like the help u threw to that areoponic grower on tracker.. look for major rep bombs there..

if u look close u will see your grodan labels on the coco airpots next to the plant..

mtf has very interesting leaf formation..

sour d is sooo real..

my road kill skunk clone is the bottom picture..

60517d1262576180t-clones-o-c-socal-rw-008.jpg

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Sweet!! just made an appointment for next week,can't wait!!

B

Basald

Thanks for the rep/support. We are receiving a lot of love from patients but with our focus being so narrow (genetics/concentrates) we really do need more traffic to keep the doors open. I figured I would throw up a few pics of what we call a clone...pictures are worth a thousand words.

18551 1251835909164 1627510720 632898 345175 n
18551 1251836269173 1627510720 632903 3958515 n
18551 1253413428601 1627510720 636419 5440275 n
18551 1253413588605 1627510720 636420 2803579 n
18551 1253413948614 1627510720 636421 8250976 n
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

m.t.f..

So..out all those clones I Got..

there is one that is already showing trichomes...on the leaves..

out of the 3 M.T.F'S... there is one that is covered in trich's..pics ..

also I got some finished Roadkill skunk from my buddy in anza..

and got some veg females from him!!

K 006
K 005
K 007
K 002
K 003
K 010
K 012
P

Pandaman

Thanks TrailerTrash, for putting up that address to Club Meds! I'm a driver for a living and I'm San Diego this morning. Just realized that I will be passing by Club Meds around 10:30am on my way back to Los Angeles!

"Uh, ya boss... Got a flat tire, gonna have to take it to this Tire Place in Laguna Hills. ya, I'll probably be back on the road in thirty clones... Er... Minutes!"

Woot!

<Happy Dance!>

B

Basald

yum yum num num are the 4 words coming to mind when I think about the roadkill aroma. You should bring some to RWC :)

P

Pandaman

Just got out of Club Meds :) Great Place!

Had to be quick so I didn't anger my boss but I walked out with 4 very NICE Casey clones and some AK-47 bud.

<Still doin' the Happy Dance>

Peace

B

Basald

Just so everyone is clear I am not doing the clones for Club Meds, only RiteWay Wellness Centers. Not saying that the clones there are wack or anything like that, just not my work. Both clubs being mentioned created a bit of confusion as I reread this thread starting from original post.

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

more coops!

Just so everyone is clear I am not doing the clones for Club Meds, only RiteWay Wellness Centers. Not saying that the clones there are wack or anything like that, just not my work. Both clubs being mentioned created a bit of confusion as I reread this thread starting from original post.

see...this thread is for all orange county clones..AT ANY ORANGE COUNTY COOP!

like this other place that has great clones as well..

hERE!!
South Coast Patients Center (SCPC) 1202 E. 17th St., Suite 200Santa Ana, Ca. 92701
21 yrs. old and over only
Phone: (714) 547-4800
Hours: Mon. to Sat: 10a - 8p, Sun: 11a - 6p

15 EACH All Clones In Oasis Sponges JAN.15 INVENTORY

SFV OG (OG from San Fernando Valley) 36
Biker OG (Guarded OG Kush cut from Orange County out
Blackberry Kush(Bubba Kush +[Blackberry+White Rhino]) 36
Banana Kush (Stinky Kush Hybrid with Banana Flavor) 20
Tangerine Kush (Amazing Kush Hybrid) out
Kaja Kush (Cross of OG Kush and Super Silver Haze) 2007 Cannabis Cup Winner 18
Pre-98 Bubba (Original Bubba Clone) 20
OC Bubba (Killer Bubba Phenotype From Orange County) 20
Socal Master (Potent LA Clone) 13
MK Ultra (Award Winning G13+OG Kush) 12
DJ's Short Blueberry (DJ'S selected Blueberry Mother) 12
DJ'S Flo (DJ'S selected Flo Mother) out
Sage & Sour (THSeeds S.A.G.E + Sour Diesel) 12
Purple Extreme (Purple Urke +XXX Skunk) 12
MVTF (Big Yielding Clone From Alaska) 18
Lemon Diesel (Cross of NYC Diesel + Lemon Thai) out
Ortega (Pure Indica with Heavy Medical Effects) 6
Blue Dream (Blueberry + a Special Haze) 12
Cherry AK-47 24
Cannalope Haze 5
Sour Diesel (The Original "East Coast" Sour D Clone) 13
Julius Caesar - (SoCal Master Kush x SFV OG F3) 15
MadDog OG (SFV OG + OC Bubba) out

10 Dollar BlowOut

Chemdog 91 10
Chemdog D 39
Casey Jones 2
Sour Grape out

PRE Veg in soil 20 donation
Cannalope Haze 3
Socal master 2
Ortega 3
OC Bubba 1
Purple Extreme 2
Chemdog D 2|

Biker OG is da shizzz!

I dont work for any collective..I am here like the messenger!!

patients in need!!:banana:

P

Pandaman

I've been looking for particular strains for months now. I jumped on your info as soon as I realized what was at stake. And I'm grateful for it.

Thanks Messenger :)

Peace

L

LBZ Farmer

Riteway Wellness Centers (RWC) Santa Ana, Off of the 55 Freeway
Please Call For Pre-Verification and Address
Phone: (818) 305-4203
Hours: Mon to Sat: 11a-8p & Sun: 12p-6p

5 of the 6 clones I got are takin off nicely. I should have known not to take the clone with two in it.... ha ha

This really is a nice clean place and you can feel safe going there unlike a few places I have been where I wonder when I am going to get jumped one of these days... ha ha

I will definately be back getting fresh clones again. Price wise it is good too...

B

Basald

I just wanted to note that I am no longer providing the clones or anything else to RiteWay Wellness Centers as of 1/18/10. I have lost a tremendous amount of time and money as a result of trusting the ownership of that collective. They will still carry clones including all of my genetics...but none of the cuts are my work and I did not donate any of my genetics or mothers to the collective...so figure out how they now have them and I don't...they are obviously not making public mention of this.

P.S. Anyone know where I can get a job besides growing? Pretty soon I'll be unable to pay my bills thanks to this shit? I need to earn capitol to start over from scratch. 100% Serious

squarepusher

squarepusher

I just wanted to note that I am no longer providing the clones or anything else to RiteWay Wellness Centers as of 1/18/10. I have lost a tremendous amount of time and money as a result of trusting the ownership of that collective. They will still carry clones including all of my genetics...but none of the cuts are my work and I did not donate any of my genetics or mothers to the collective...so figure out how they now have them and I don't...they are obviously not making public mention of this.

P.S. Anyone know where I can get a job besides growing? Pretty soon I'll be unable to pay my bills thanks to this shit? I need to earn capitol to start over from scratch. 100% Serious

have you considered breeding (feminized) seeds of some of your good genetics?

R

RitewayWellness

We just wanted to note, that Basald is not providing anything to Riteway Wellness because we were forced to terminate his membership by his own doing. He is a disrespectful individual to all the other volunteers as well as to the home our mother room is in. He has zero ability to keep anything clean. Our room was kept in a horrible condition - a breeding ground for issues to occur. There was no preventative care, no regular maintenance done on the room and no care taken towards spending real time in that room and making sure everything was healthy. We had to cut down 29 mothers! That is a real count!

Basald has found himself in this position before with other collectives because as his sole responsibility, these clones should look amazing every single time, and so should the mothers - they don't! Although, Basald thinks and feels that he is an incredible grower with much skill, we can all be sure now that he is not. This clone room was set up initially for the very purpose of seeing how real Basald's ability was (because he wanted us to help him with a flower op), and after seeing how much of disrespectful mess he is, we have decided a flower house would be ludicrous and unfortunately, we had to go as far as removing him from our membership after he decided to threaten our locations, our safety, our rooms, etc...I am sure other collectives would jump at the opportunity to have a volunteer who is as untrustworthy as Basald!

We even have had to go as far as involving the Orange County Sheriffs and file harassment complaints because of how far his threats had gone regarding our locations with unsavory individuals.

It has been made clear to us, and even more so now, that terminating his membership was the best thing we could have done for ourselves. He has been a nuisance and a problem from the start and ist continued to get worse as the months went on. We tried numerous times to correct any issues through conversing with no luck. We were left with no other choice but to ask him to leave. It is also clear, he never acted as if he was on this team, but only for himself, and as a collective that ONLY is concerned with our patients, this must be the mindset of our volunteers, and this is not Basald.

B

Basald

This is most certainly not the proper forum for a flame war so I will be brief and this is my last comment on the topic. If RWC is on the up and up and I was just some patient you were forced to let go then why is it for sale on CraigsList...Why are there pictures of shotguns taped to the windows with the words "Trespassing will be dealt with accordingly?" Why are things missing from my lockbox of personal effects and why is the padlock snapped off? Why did it have to be delivered to me by a third party?

If anyone questions my abilities as a grower and would like to see stacks and stacks of photographs of my work prior to RiteWay Wellness I would be happy to share...I have many successful grows under my belt and I should have known better than to allow myself to go in to business with someone I knew so little about.

Just to list a few things right off the bat...
RWC's airflow idea=1 exhaust blower...
Basald's=4 oscillating fans+exhaust+intake...
RWC's bug and disease prevention system=neem oil...
Basald's=WipeOut+AzaMax+GreenCure...
RWC's clone food=r/o water...
Basald's=secret sauce of GH micro, Roots Excellurator, & Hygrozyme.

RWC's owner/manager knowingly accepted plants with spidermites so a patient friend could go on vacation for a little bit. That was a nightmare. He also took it upon himself to leave clones in sealed rooms with damp carpet and pretty soon mildew issues were on the menu. We can't forget about the thrips that came from him not properly quarantining clones from LA because he was in such a hurry to reproduce cuts of the strain for his own profit. My gro

This isn't a collective is a sole proprietorship.

The community has been very supportive and I will be back in no time. Things are looking much better today than they were a few days ago. This will be the last I post on this matter. I just felt it needed to be mentioned that I am in no way responsible for any decline in quality that I believe will be coming (because nobody is going to buy a collective of 96 patients for 199 thousand dollars...)

R

RitewayWellness

"Just to list a few things right off the bat...
RWC's airflow idea=1 exhaust blower...
Basald's=4 oscillating fans+exhaust+intake...
RWC's bug and disease prevention system=neem oil...
Basald's=WipeOut+AzaMax+GreenCure...
RWC's clone food=r/o water...
Basald's=secret sauce of GH micro, Roots Excellurator, & Hygrozyme."

This was Basald's room to maintain. The separation of RWC's ideas and Basald's ideas is nonsense since they are one and the same. He realized his initial steps to build the room were inadequate to handle something of this magnitude. All resources were at his disposal as well as anything else he deemed necessary. The steps were not taken to prevent the issues that Basald speaks of, therefore they became issues to control and even then, he did not do so. All of them were caused by his own doing. This individual is projecting his own insecurities, immaturity and inabilities on a collective that will not tolerate such behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom