TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Riteway Wellness Centers (RWC) Santa Ana, Off of the 55 Freeway
Please Call For Pre-Verification and Address
Phone: (818) 305-4203
Hours: Mon to Sat: 11a-8p & Sun: 12p-6p

12/15 Menu
CLONES: $13

Sour Diesel IBL – (Reservoir Seeds) – (Male NYCD x Original ECSD clone)
Casey Jones - (Grateful Heads) - (Thai xTrainwreck) x East Coast Sour Diesel
Chemdog 91- (Select pheno of first four germed seeds)
Pure Kush - (Suge Nite cut)
Grape Ape – (Kyle Kushman) – Purple Paki x Skunk*1(Apothecary
SoCal Master Kush - (Hindu Kush x Skunk)
Candy Shiva - (Cotton Candy Kush x Shiva Skunk #1)
Green Crack - (’89 SSSC Skunk #1 x Unknown Indica)
Pre-98 Bubba Kush
Purple Kush - (SR71)
Airborne G-13
Abusive OG
Larry OG

CLONES: $10

Grape Ape – (Kyle Kushman) – Purple Paki x Skunk #1 (Apothecary)
Bullrider - (Clone-only SD cut)
Matanuska Thunderfuck – (Alaskan landrace)
707 Headband - (Norcal Strain) - (Sour D x OG backcrossed to Sour D)
Trainwreck – (Arcata Cut) – (Lowland Thai x Mexican Sativa x Afghani)
Strawberry Cream – Strawberry Cough x Strawberry Cough
Candy Shiva - (Cotton Candy Kush x Shiva Skunk #1)
Pre-98 Bubba Kush
Abusive OG
Larry OG
Sour Diesel IBL – (Reservoir Seeds) – (Male NYCD x Original ECSD clone)
Chemdog 91- (Select pheno of first four germed seeds)

Dry-Sift Kif

Bubba Kush $20/$60
Third Eye $20/$60
Banana OG $25/$65
Cannalope Haze $25/$65
Headband $25/$65
Blueberry $25/$65
Super Silver $30/$70

Water-Based Hashish

Bubble $20/$60
Indica Blend
Blue Dream
Third Eye
Super Silver
Bubba Kush

Melt $30/$70
Blue Dream
Third Eye
Super Silver
Bubba Kush

Liking this place..no dried flowers...just great clones..and concentrates.

M

matkins1234

Have you grown any of this out? Just curious about the reliability of their genetics.

Venom818

Venom818

I got the larry compared it to the pic's swerve has and it was dead on.

M

matkins1234

Nice, i'm gonna have to hit em up, they're cheaper than where I normally go and thirty miles closer :-D.

I'm thinking Casey Jones, Grape Ape, or Candy Shiva would round my garden off quite nicely.

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Some..

Have you grown any of this out? Just curious about the reliability of their genetics.

I reconizied the hand writting on the rockwool from previous grows ive done..soo..we will see.

also found another place that has over 70 strains!!

gonna post up when i find out more..got ask m from 215 agenda cuz this sorce sez they got his cutz as well..

M

matkins1234

Lol, I wouldn't want the M cuts with the other choices available. I'll wait to hear more on these guys before I really give it a go. For now PO is all I need :-D

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

so true..

but isnt this the orange county thread..?

i mean ya..l.a. wonderland on p.i.co. just got in all of cali-connections new gear..and on sale are 23 different clones 10 a pc..IN L.A. COUNTY.

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

M's og..

Lol, I wouldn't want the M cuts with the other choices available. I'll wait to hear more on these guys before I really give it a go. For now PO is all I need :-D

Love all the peeps at progressive options!

here is a pic of M's og #2 dried bud...

attachment.php

Thanks for all the support in this thread..all for grow and grow for all!!

MS2
M

matkins1234

Nice pics man, good looking M#2, still say though, if you're going with SFV it's all about cali connect, especially if you can get swerves clone only cut of SFV.

And Garden of Dreams, glad to see you picked up the Grape Ape, I was thinking about getting it, and after looking through your pics, i'm interested to see how it turns out for you.

A

andy107

My mom lives out there and im going to visit her in feb. is there anyway to get rooted clones back to where i live (michigan)? i will be flying so i doubt there is lol. but i wouldnt mind having some of those!

L

LBZ Farmer

I got some nice clones. Grape Ape and G-13
And got a nice helping of Casey Jones

But better than all that... The Beautiful Receptionist was worth the trip alone! She has to be one of the most Naturally beautiful Women I have ever seen. Anyway the place is clean and friendly. Prices are Excellent.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
also found another place that has over 70 strains!!

gonna post up when i find out more..got ask m from 215 agenda cuz this sorce sez they got his cutz as well..
nice find... I'm gonna check out this club soon. How bout that one with 70. Btw I love 215 Agenda and the Twisted Sister!!!
:bong-hits:

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

nice find... I'm gonna check out this club soon. How bout that one with 70. Btw I love 215 Agenda and the Twisted Sister!!!
:bong-hits:

Shady..sorry..I called the other coop about the pre-order strains and he said they could not do it.

I havent seen anyone besides this other coop say anything about 215 a strains, think it was hype.

so....I noticed that the oaksterdam og kush is going under wraps..whats up with that!

ever since I did some pics of that strain..its like ooohh...we cant put that cut out...WTF?

Ill post up about some new clone places soon .

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
What do you mean under wraps? I just posted some sick bud shots of my Oaksterdam OG Kush in my journal... Looks nothing like the brochure, but a bit similar to the fire cut. Also I'm tripping out cuz I found out that Oaksterdam is dropping Chemdog's Sister clones?!?! WTF is this legit? I saw them at DPSHC on Weedtracker...

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

53354d1256911708t-larry-og-x-church-og-more-f-010.jpg
53355d1256911708t-larry-og-x-church-og-more-f-011.jpg
53356d1256911708t-larry-og-x-church-og-more-f-012.jpg

52183d1255924538t-larry-og-x-church-og-more-hj-020.jpg

see...these were 2 week veg..2 gallon airpot 5o days...oaksterdam og.

Ya..I got the last kryptonite moms..he..he..zenith..

I talked to the owner..said the og is special order and more expensive..SHIT! I should have took cuts..

it will yield more with a bigger planter..supercrop...and bushmaster.

I like the smell..taste..kinda skunky lemon..and something fuely.

kryptonite is..master x bubba.

I saw the Chemdog's Sister..wasnt interested..havent heard shit about that cut.

got 2 zips of columbian gold..almost 400 hundred seeds..of that 220 were not crushed..so i soaked them in chochcine..

got one bean out of 220 that were soaked in chochicine..winter crocus bulb extract...

only 1 been has cracked...all the bitches are lined up..please..be a male.

here is some info....

Polyploidy
Polyploidy is the condition of multiple sets of chromosomes within one cell. Cannabis has 20 chromosomes in the vegetative diploid (2n) condition. Triploid (3n) and tetraploid (4n) individuals have three or four sets of chromosomes and are termed polyploids. It is believed that the haploid condition of 10 chromosomes was likely derived by reduction from a higher (polyploid) ancestral number (Lewis, W. H. 1980). Polyploidy has not been shown to occur naturally in Cannabis; however, it may be induced artificially with colchicine treatments. Colchicine is a poisonous compound extracted from the roots of certain Colchicum species; it inhibits chromosome segregation to daughter cells and cell wall formation, resulting in larger than average daughter cells with multiple chromosome sets. The studies of H. E. Warmke et al. (1942-1944) seem to indicate that colchicine raised drug levels in Cannabis. It is unfortunate that Warmke was unaware of the actual psychoactive ingredients of Cannabis and was therefore unable to extract THC. His crude acetone extract and archaic techniques of bioassay using killifish and small freshwater crustaceans are far from conclusive. He was, however, able to produce both triploid and tetraploid strains of Cannabis with up to twice the potency of dip bid strains (in their ability to kill small aquatic organisms). The aim of his research was to "produce a strain of hemp with materially reduced marijuana content" and his results indicated that polyploidy raised the potency of Cannabis without any apparent increase in fiber quality or yield.

Now..we thye tax payers of the u.s. payed for mr. warmke's experiments...

he went all around the word and got cannabis and hemp seeds to breed for a super non- potent cannabis plant that would OUTBREED TRICHOME PRODUCTION...

Didnt work..some of the strains came out super potent.

mafia pot smokers in the hawaii islands got wind of this crap...and stole everything!!

I.E..Mowie wowie..kona gold..etc..etc..

see..if peeps dont share the dank...

WE GOTTA MAKE IT OLD SCHOOL STYLE!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Just got back home... iPhone 3gs is slow compared to my WiFi, but that's another story...

Thx for the info... I've read about polyploids recently and one of my Chem's Sis Bx1 from seed is a triploid... Looks amazing... Smells dank... I'll let you know how it smokes next year after the harvest and cure. ;)

I've also heard that Colchicine is used to feminise beans... Good luck! I hear that Columbian Gold is a goody, but Oldy.

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

O.C clones...

Club Meds (CM) 23251 Peralta Dr. Ste T, Laguna Hills, Ca. 92653
Phone: (949) 825-9815
Hours: Mon. to Sat: 10a to 7p & Sun: 10a to 6p

12/28/09
15$ donation each/156$ Donation per Dozen
Strawberry Cream 7
Purple Kush 5
OG x Hogsbreath 3
Grape Romulan 2
Casey Jones 24
OG Kush 12
Purple Budda 4
White Cronic 8
Mendo Purps 3
Jedi 1
Chem dog 91` 11
Purple Trainwreck 3
Poison 8
G-13 x Whitewidow 1
Blue Dream 8
LA Con 3
G-13 3
Grape Fruit Haze 2
Shiva Skunk 1
Church 8
GDP 1
Sour Grapes 1
Master Kush 1
Green Crack 1
Champagne 1

They get drops on clones a few times a week..

I am liking the og kush i got so far.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice find Trailer Trash!!! :thinking I need more OG in my garden...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom