Clones leaves yellowing and having brown spots, drooping, purple stems and | stunt growth | CO2 supplementation | 2x Lumatek 600w

• Thread starter atouchd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dalegribble

Hopefully a coco grower will show up , I’m not familiar with any of your nutes but I do think your killin them with love and light ! Back off that light imo
the question why start in something you don't know anything about? you see someone else using it & expect to work for you , when it doesn't you expect the grower to come in to hold your hand? we won't do that, you might seem to me that is unfriendly but I'm not when you're on your own you will develop techniques that will work for you, you have to use what is best for you not off of someone else, when I learned to grow this we didn't have forums we had a book & trial & error, like me & old hippe another guy in the forums I Talked to we all get a long & we talk what we USED TO USE, we exchange ideas on environments etc., I didn't fail b/c I don't use other's unless it's going to benefit other than that a waste of time, IGNORE IT OR BE LIKE A LOT OF THESE PEOPLE CRYING & COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR PLANTS, the seeds costs the fertilizer etc., all costs, WHY WOULD YOU JEAPORDIZE YOUR PLANTS B/C OF SOME ONE ELSE'S METHOD? the only advice to work small then grow to what you can handle, a lot of soldiers lost their shit for the face of a dollar, meaning a lot spent on gardens that think it would work for them but not on their own accord

A

atouchd

the question why start in something you don't know anything about? you see someone else using it & expect to work for you , when it doesn't you expect the grower to come in to hold your hand? we won't do that, you might seem to me that is unfriendly but I'm not when you're on your own you will develop techniques that will work for you, you have to use what is best for you not off of someone else, when I learned to grow this we didn't have forums we had a book & trial & error, like me & old hippe another guy in the forums I Talked to we all get a long & we talk what we USED TO USE, we exchange ideas on environments etc., I didn't fail b/c I don't use other's unless it's going to benefit other than that a waste of time, IGNORE IT OR BE LIKE A LOT OF THESE PEOPLE CRYING & COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR PLANTS, the seeds costs the fertilizer etc., all costs, WHY WOULD YOU JEAPORDIZE YOUR PLANTS B/C OF SOME ONE ELSE'S METHOD? the only advice to work small then grow to what you can handle, a lot of soldiers lost their shit for the face of a dollar, meaning a lot spent on gardens that think it would work for them but not on their own accord
Got you, I am starting to figure it out, soon we will see they are sleeping right now, thanks for the advice

M

Maurik

Your right we need to learn for ourself but when you see this situation you there are rules for you to follow and correct it thats why he came here for help and to help others that have the same situation with more knowledge from advanced growers
You can fix all most anything in life and in plants its a sealed grow room and you need to be god mode on those plants control every aspect:temp/rh/airflow/co2/nut and more
if i had a situation like that ill flush them all move to to different soil more ph friendly
Normal coco with perlite 70/30
And start feeding from 300 400 once a day
And hope for the best

A

atouchd

Your right we need to learn for ourself but when you see this situation you there are rules for you to follow and correct it thats why he came here for help and to help others that have the same situation with more knowledge from advanced growers
You can fix all most anything in life and in plants its a sealed grow room and you need to be god mode on those plants control every aspect:temp/rh/airflow/co2/nut and more
if i had a situation like that ill flush them all move to to different soil more ph friendly
And hope for the best
Hey man and everyone thank you for the help.
Today i did a slurp test on 4 different plants
Two was flushed yesterday and one was not.
(the slurp was taken from the middle lower part and sat in Ro water with native ph 6.5-6.6 for 10 mins.).
The unflushed one had 6.2 ph 200 ppm
The two flushed one's had 6.0 ph 200 ppm
I also did another test on another strain one week older that got the same everything as the coco ones only difference is to this pot I added a little soil to the mix and ph was 6.5 180 ppm
Plants are now standing up more but leaves are yellowing even more and some getting reddish...
Do I need to let them dry a bit more or feed?

Last edited:
Anthem

Anthem

And hope for the best
I saw both of these posts and I has to ask myself a few questions. When I started on this forum I would not post anything but just read the plant problem posts and try to figure out what the problem was with said plant. It really helped me to learn and understand the plant. But that is just part of how I have learned. This forum seems to be leaning towards helping people fix problems. That being said there is probably a whole lot more to this than fixing problems. This is a generation thing.
I was born when computers where just coming to the world. My dad taught be to never buy a car made on a Friday or a Monday. Why because people built cars. Today, robots and computers build cars. Sure there are people installing parts but a computer tells them in they did it right or the torch on the part is correct. Back when I was told to not my a car made on a Monday or a Friday people did the work and inspected the work. Shit got messed up. But by the same token. The guy bolting together engines was not really a new employee to the assembly line. Back in those days you earned your way up the ladder to better jobs. So you had this thing called experience.
Today people do not have experience and it they do, they have been taught a way to do something. Meaning they know a way to skin a cat, but there is more than one way to skin a cat. Thing is people today do not know it because they do not have real experience.
The OG Poster is back on here asking what to do next. Well the answer is not buddy really knows for sure because there are many variables. Like what is causing your problem. The OG just wants to know how to fix the problem but the problem is complex because of the inputs used.
My answer may not be an answer for the OG poster because I may not know all of the inputs and the correct amounts.

jguit

jguit

Supporter
Plants are now standing up more but leaves are yellowing even more and some getting reddish...
Do I need to let them dry a bit more or feed?
Keep in mind, the leaves that are damaged will not become healthy again. Keep your eye on the new growth to judge if your plant is recovering.

As mentioned, there's a lot of variables in your grow. If you simplified your inputs to your base AB nutrients, which i'll assume are balanced for coco and adding cal-mag if necessary you should be ok to wait a day or so to feed again. Just feel how heavy the containers are.

I'm not familiar with you coco mix and don't know how much the vermiculite affects how quickly it'll dry out but i'm sure you wont hurt things if you waited.

Latest posts

Top Bottom