• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
KeystoneHempNursery

KeystoneHempNursery

Making the Cut
Supporter
Know what you're getting when you buy clones from an online vendor. Quality should always be their first priority. We have an extensive list of cultivars to choose from. Please feel free to message us at any time with questions regarding any of the wonderful selections we offer.

Afghani Mango (clone only)
AJ Sour Diesel
Blueberry Brûlée
BOP
Cheese Cookies
Chemdog D (clone only)
Chem De la Cake (deep space)
Chemdog #4 (clone only)
Cherry Pie
Cookies & Cream (exotic cut)
East Coast Sour Diesel
G13 (clone only)
Gelato (stoned ninja cut)
Giesel
Goji OG
Gorilla Glue #4 (clone only)
Gorilla Piss (deeply rooted)
Grape Pie
Headband (not 707/818)
Lemon G (clone only)
Muffinz (Dying Breed Seeds)
Ohio Deathstar (clone only)
OMFG
PNW Dog Shit
RKS (Reserva Privada)
Runtz
Sour Diesel - the real one
Sour Diesel x Starkiller
Sunset Sherbert
Super Silver Haze (old SoG cut)
Thunder Kush (thunder punch x PTK)
Triangle Kush
Waffle Krysp (stoned ninja cut)
Watermelon Gelato#10 (darkhorse)
White Runtz (darkhorse cut)
Zkittles Mints (stoned ninja cut)

KeystoneHempNursery

KeystoneHempNursery

Making the Cut
Supporter
Reserva Privada's Really Killer Skunk
20210506 203430
20210506 203537 HDR
20210506 203532 HDR
20210425 175946

BC4LIFE4040

BC4LIFE4040

Know what you're getting when you buy clones from an online vendor. Quality should always be their first priority. We have an extensive list of cultivars to choose from. Please feel free to message us at any time with questions regarding any of the wonderful selections we offer.

View attachment 1177898

AJ Sour Diesel
Blueberry Brûlée
BOP
Cheese Cookies
Chemdog D (clone only)
Chemdog #4 (clone only)
Cherry Pie
East Coast Sour Diesel
G13 (clone only)
Gelato (stoned ninja cut)
Giesel
Goji OG
Gorilla Glue #4 (clone only)
Gorilla Piss (deeply rooted)
Grape Pie
Headband (not 707/818)
Lemon G (clone only)
Muffinz (Dying Breed Seeds)
Ohio Deathstar (clone only)
OMFG
PNW Dog Shit
RKS (Reserva Privada)
Runtz
Sour Diesel - the real one
Sour Diesel x Starkiller
Sunset Sherbert
Super Silver Haze (old SoG cut)
Thunder Kush (thunder punch x PTK)
Triangle Kush
Waffle Krysp (stoned ninja cut)
Watermelon Gelato#10 (darkhorse)
White Runtz (darkhorse cut)
Zkittles Mints (stoned ninja cut)
prices? Also how do i get you payment and my address?

KeystoneHempNursery

KeystoneHempNursery

Making the Cut
Supporter
Sorry for the delayed reply. Both McDank and myself are in the process of doing new builds and we've both been burning the candle at both ends. Still that's no excuse and we owe you an apology. Thank you again for your interest.

Fresh Snips (4): $150 plus shipping - recommended
Rooted (1): $175 plus shipping

This cultivar is actually up in the cycle so I can take cuttings any day. These will be going into flower in about 2 weeks and at that point it'll be about 4-6 week until cuttings could be taken from a mother again.

Thank You,
Mantis Tobbogan

BC4LIFE4040

BC4LIFE4040

Sorry for the delayed reply. Both McDank and myself are in the process of doing new builds and we've both been burning the candle at both ends. Still that's no excuse and we owe you an apology. Thank you again for your interest.

Fresh Snips (4): $150 plus shipping - recommended
Rooted (1): $175 plus shipping

This cultivar is actually up in the cycle so I can take cuttings any day. These will be going into flower in about 2 weeks and at that point it'll be about 4-6 week until cuttings could be taken from a mother again.

Thank You,
Mantis Tobbogan
Let me know what i need to do to get some. I'm super interested!

KeystoneHempNursery

KeystoneHempNursery

Making the Cut
Supporter
Sorry we had to do some regrouping due to some recent shipping issues and weather changes. Unfortunately for dependability we will be only offering fresh snips until things warm up again. The issue is that we can't seem to always trust the shipping to arrive on time. Rooted plants don't do well in the back of unheated postal vehicles but fresh snips typically arrive healthy. I would still be able to send the cuts out today or tomorrow if you're interested. The price would be $150 plus shipping which is typically around $30. I would need your zip code so I can look up exact shipping price. Once I have the shipping price back to you I would need you to send the payment in full via PayPal or Bitcoin. If I can get them to the Post Office within the next 3-4 hours I will send out today. Otherwise they'll go out tomorrow before noon. We've learned the hard way if we drop them off after 1pm half the time they sit there until they're picked up the next day anyway.

10 16 21 OurKS
3 balls

3 balls

What kind of success rates are you seeing with the fresh snips, assuming the buyer knows what their doing? You have some nice stuff on your menu! I feel like already rooted clones seem spooky enough as far as surviving the trip but I know it can be done.

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

I've been trying to get that D Star back in my stable for years. She was all the rage in Columbus when I was growing up, so much so that people (even members of TDS) were totally burnt out on it and dropped it from their rotation, assuming someone else would always be able to hook them up with cuts.

KeystoneHempNursery

KeystoneHempNursery

Making the Cut
Supporter
What kind of success rates are you seeing with the fresh snips, assuming the buyer knows what their doing? You have some nice stuff on your menu! I feel like already rooted clones seem spooky enough as far as surviving the trip but I know it can be done.
We appreciate you reaching out to us. Typically we see very high success rates with fresh snips, much greater than rooted actually. In fact we had a bit of a company meeting about 1 week ago to discuss the potential issue with shipping rooted clones. Due to some issues with shipping delays and the cold weather we are temporarily suspending shipment of rooted clones until further notice. We will still ship fresh snips regularly. Since our mothers are on a rotation of sorts we intend to make updated posts every 1-2 weeks showing what is currently available to have cuttings taken from. FYI prices are Cultivar specific so if there is something you're interested please let us know and we will gladly discuss price, delivery, etc. If you have any question please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank You,
Doc Tobbogan

KeystoneHempNursery

KeystoneHempNursery

Making the Cut
Supporter
I've been trying to get that D Star back in my stable for years. She was all the rage in Columbus when I was growing up, so much so that people (even members of TDS) were totally burnt out on it and dropped it from their rotation, assuming someone else would always be able to hook them up with cuts.
She's definitely the real deal. We've been good friends with our Ohio crew for a long time now. We know they've been running the DStar, G13, Lemon G, & Original Diesel aka Original Headband since the 90s and been killing it. We were more than happy to get the blessing from them to offer these cuttings to the public. If you have any questions please reach out to us.

Thank You for the appreciation,
Doc Tobbogan

jby

jby

View attachment 1177898

AJ Sour Diesel
Blueberry Brûlée
BOP
Cheese Cookies
Chemdog D (clone only)
Chemdog #4 (clone only)
Cherry Pie
East Coast Sour Diesel