Clones repotted to bigger pot now drooping again

• Thread starter Brettdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Seems like everytime i grow in coco i have problems getting the from little plants to established plants.
Anyway i had clobws that were in one litre pots that needed potting up tbh they had been in them pots a week to long. Was all healthy
I potted up from 1lite to 5 litre. I used superthrive to help with the shock
Watered to run off with low nuterients.ph was 6. It took 2litres to get run off they was all looking healthy .
Two days later they all droopng.
Temp was 68 cud be tad cold. Humidity was 50.
Lights on 400 watt about 3 ft away.

2nd pic is off the internet they are not my plants but this is what mine look like now.

My thoughts are cud of been to much water for root ball even tho was loads of roots in the one litre pot.ñ before repot .
Transplant shock
Or temp and humidity needs upping.

Clones repotted to bigger pot now drooping again
Clones repotted to bigger pot now drooping again 2
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Seems like everytime i grow in coco i have problems getting the from little plants to established plants

Only watered once scince and thst was wen potted dem up. Watered the 5 litre pot 2 run off.
I believe I know what's causing your ongoing issue. Water Coco at least once a day for best results, water till 20% runoff and always water coco with nutes. Recommend reading up on using coco coir as a medium

Last edited:
Brettdawg

Brettdawg

I believe I know what's causing your ongoing issue. Water Coco at least once a day for best results, & always water coco with nutes
I usually do so one day without watering cud cause this i think its cold tempd and transplant shok.
Cheers for advice tho wil try and do it every day.

Top Bottom