clones: Three week monsters

• Thread starter supasticky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

supasticky

So I have this friend. He's a cloner, loves clones very much. He's got it so down that it's almost like the clones start growing as soon as they're in the jiffys! One week into flowering they were about 6 inches tall. 2 weeks later the almost quadrupled in size! they were monsters, not necessarily 4 times taller but all together the growth was phenomenal. How does he do it?? Is it his technique, the nutes he's using, or what? Does anyone have any insite?

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
CO2, proper enviroment, good genetics, and a greenthumb is all it takes.

G

grodankushman

a few simple steps and knowing what works in your environment because everything is different. knowing the strains, how big to make the cuts, the amount to feed, etc.

Dalonewolf

Dalonewolf

He's your friend why don't you ask and then share.:party0033:

S

supasticky

lol I was super stoned when I posted this lol. I'm just jealous of his sick ass setup. He just says knowing your environment and and your strains. I got that cloning shit down too just not taking care of like 300 clones at all times lol

-Supa

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

clones

clones, there easy really once u get the hang of them, me and my buddy use to do a 1000 clones a run, heres some clones just after they were hardened off, Big healthy moms equal big healthy clones.

DSC00450
DSC00456
DSC00452
DSC00453
DSC00455
S

supasticky

Yah they look hella good. About how many clones do you get per mother? How long do you veg the moms?

-Supa

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Yah they look hella good. About how many clones do you get per mother? How long do you veg the moms?

-Supa

Thanks guys, I uselly get 30+ of prime cuttings off each 1 0f my bubbas, and 40+ off my SK#1 and 50 to 60 off my OG mother, thoes mothers in thoes pics are 6 months old and on there way out, every 6 months I make new moms, only cause they get too big for my space, I keep 8 to 10 mothers at a time.

F

Frutty_Grower

They look really very good GM! How long are they when you cut them and you veg them for how many days??

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
growmaster,how long are the cuttings you take....inches,or how many nodes you leave

S

supasticky

So you don't flower the mothers? I wouldn't be able to do it lol

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

They look really very good GM! How long are they when you cut them and you veg them for how many days??

Hay FG,&SD I like to cut them about 5 to 6inches long, or 4 to 5 nodes, but sometimes u half to cut them bigger cause of node spaceing, these clones are 14 days old from when I cut them, after I plant them I veg for 10 days, then flip.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

So you don't flower the mothers? I wouldn't be able to do it lol

Dont worry bro they get flowered, I dont do it, I give them to a friend to put outside on his 150 aker ranch, so they can finish like they were ment to.

Top Bottom