Clones With Powdery Mildew

• Thread starter EatPizza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EatPizza

EatPizza

Hey all!

Got a batch of clones and a few have PM. What would be a good dip to sterilize these young ones?? I read Avid, maybe Eagle 20??

Thanks all!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Go with milk. Real milk, from a cow, not an almond or a soy bean. Iirc it's a 70/30 h2o/milk ratio.

U

Unicorns

Hey all!

Got a batch of clones and a few have PM. What would be a good dip to sterilize these young ones?? I read Avid, maybe Eagle 20??

Thanks all!
It's in the tissue so don't fight them, KILL THEM. Every clone from these will also have PM. I learned the hard way fighting it all last summer. After killing off all clones and cleaning with peroxide then fogging with Peroxide I'm now clean and hopefully stay that way. PM is the toughest issue I've had growing .

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

If pm is tour toughest issue, hope you don't get mites. Pm is super easy, as long as your diligent. I'd never toss out clones with pm.

U

Unicorns

If pm is tour toughest issue, hope you don't get mites. Pm is super easy, as long as your diligent. I'd never toss out clones with pm.
I've had mites. They do suck but 2 bottles of "The Bomb" for 6 plants in an 8x10 room and I lucked out. I haven't seen a mite in over a year.
Fungus gnats are tougher than mites IMO. You think you got them all and then you see another flyer. Damn.It took 3 runs before I killed them all!
As for PM It's one thing to nurse plants in flower that had buds, but to do clones knowing they are contaminated is just looking to contaminate your entire crop ! The only thing I would do with PM buds (now that I know it's in the tissue) is have my caregiver make BTO. I know there is stuff out there to fight it ie, Hydrogen Peroxide,milk Greencure to name a few but it's only a band aid . You are not killing PM without killing the plant IMO.

Tat2420

Tat2420

Powdery mold is systemic meaning it's in the tissue of the plant...you can fight it but won't cure it. Those flowers will be best used for butane extraction

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Fungus gnats garden to rid? Lol

3 soil drench apps of promis will easily solve the problem.

sixstring

sixstring

This is what i use but i havent seen pm in a long time because i dont take in cuts much.i dont even know if you can still find this stuff
20170429 193447

Top Bottom