cloning cannabis outdoors

• Thread starter Avrilb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

my daughter in law loves these damn cactus here,i cut them bitchs down as soonas i see anew one coming in hahahah,damn snakes scorpions every were haha grand daughter got stung on hand just last week,felt something in her shoe ,so she takes it off and sticks her hand in there,zap she wont do that again and now she listens to old country folks hahahah,2 yrs ago this old new wave garden chic was on my ass because a damn snake was right here in living room floor,acting like i put its ass there,hate any thing that sticks or stings,give her kudos for killing the cactus hahahah
Lmao.. hell no she paid for it... I was shaking my head. I knew the fuckin thing was dead the minute it came through the door.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Lmao.. hell no she paid for it... I was shaking my head. I knew the fuckin thing was dead the minute it came through the door.
oh dont think for one minute my girl wont sit right in that chair and say does those potato's need water,knowing yes but sweating my ass hahahha,my girl bought one of those little shells you stick on fridge door,clearly states dont water,killed that bitch in 2 days thats when i knew i was on my own hahahh,that was thirty years ago,even better i usre to love to hunt,i would spend money to buy gear for it,she would bitch and bitch,i cant see what or why you do this,so i said try it and then bitch,she popped off and said i will,so she gets all pumped again ,sweat me to build her a box blind ,i did,15ft in air,sliding windows ,carpet cup holders ,name it i did it thinking finally someone gonna help me put food on the table,right,opening morning 3 am,we start off in woods as soon as we leave light she says were the flash light,i say,i dont use them except for tracking blood in eveningsm,that was first what from her,i say your eyes will adjust,that damn girl was a back pack from then on,get to stand,she says were is it,look up women,second what,hahahhha finally i get her up there,sit there to daylight and women never shut her mouth worried about bugs and stuff,she says dont you think a light would be better to day light,im dieing by now,cant even hold laughter back,freaking crying that bad,so daylight comes,you can see the ground and thats it,she says okay no deer im ready to go back home im not sitting in the air like a idiot ,so i said ok i got another spot were i sit on ground for you tomorrow morning,she says hell ya but i want a light,ok i say,so i take her there,just a bucket with brush piled up around it,dude i aint kidding i never realized home many critter are nocturnal,all kind action going on in the dark,well didnt even think about why,so around 10 am i come out of her box blind,oh forgot to mention even bought her a new gun scope and range practice right,well 10 rolls around i walked backup to house she isnt there ,im thinking damn my girl hell ya hard core huntress,hahahahahahaah about 30 min later i went to go check on her,that girl was sitting on that 5 gal bucket sitting on her feet crying like a new born baby,just sobbing,i ask her what wrong what happened,she said i was sitting here and about 10 min after you left i heard something behind me in the brush,so out the light comes hahahahah,she was spot lighting every noise she heard,afraid of snakes big time bugs too,so she say i had enough and when i could see the ground i got up to go home i had no light damn flash light went dead,so when i could see the ground i got up started walking back to house got lost i dont even know how i found this bucket slash blind again but when i did i been here waiting on you,then said help me my damn feet are asleep and i cant walk hahahahahah,i siad baby you live on 10acres of land only opening out of it is the front gates,wire is all around it,how the hell can you get lost,wrong shit to say,she busted out crying again,i got her off bucket rubbed her legs and feet and we went home,from that moment on ,she never one time and to this day has ever said anything to me about buying gear hahaah.i dont hunt no more i feed theminstead they come to the gate and we hand feed about 5 of them,every day like clock work about 40 deer show up in evening and about 20 in morning that my hunting,i just told her it cheaper to hunt there ass instead of feeding them,i tell um all the time mcdonalds is hiring hahahahh

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

oh dont think for one minute my girl wont sit right in that chair and say does those potato's need water,knowing yes but sweating my ass hahahha,my girl bought one of those little shells you stick on fridge door,clearly states dont water,killed that bitch in 2 days thats when i knew i was on my own hahahh,that was thirty years ago,even better i usre to love to hunt,i would spend money to buy gear for it,she would bitch and bitch,i cant see what or why you do this,so i said try it and then bitch,she popped off and said i will,so she gets all pumped again ,sweat me to build her a box blind ,i did,15ft in air,sliding windows ,carpet cup holders ,name it i did it thinking finally someone gonna help me put food on the table,right,opening morning 3 am,we start off in woods as soon as we leave light she says were the flash light,i say,i dont use them except for tracking blood in eveningsm,that was first what from her,i say your eyes will adjust,that damn girl was a back pack from then on,get to stand,she says were is it,look up women,second what,hahahhha finally i get her up there,sit there to daylight and women never shut her mouth worried about bugs and stuff,she says dont you think a light would be better to day light,im dieing by now,cant even hold laughter back,freaking crying that bad,so daylight comes,you can see the ground and thats it,she says okay no deer im ready to go back home im not sitting in the air like a idiot ,so i said ok i got another spot were i sit on ground for you tomorrow morning,she says hell ya but i want a light,ok i say,so i take her there,just a bucket with brush piled up around it,dude i aint kidding i never realized home many critter are nocturnal,all kind action going on in the dark,well didnt even think about why,so around 10 am i come out of her box blind,oh forgot to mention even bought her a new gun scope and range practice right,well 10 rolls around i walked backup to house she isnt there ,im thinking damn my girl hell ya hard core huntress,hahahahahahaah about 30 min later i went to go check on her,that girl was sitting on that 5 gal bucket sitting on her feet crying like a new born baby,just sobbing,i ask her what wrong what happened,she said i was sitting here and about 10 min after you left i heard something behind me in the brush,so out the light comes hahahahah,she was spot lighting every noise she heard,afraid of snakes big time bugs too,so she say i had enough and when i could see the ground i got up to go home i had no light damn flash light went dead,so when i could see the ground i got up started walking back to house got lost i dont even know how i found this bucket slash blind again but when i did i been here waiting on you,then said help me my damn feet are asleep and i cant walk hahahahahah,i siad baby you live on 10acres of land only opening out of it is the front gates,wire is all around it,how the hell can you get lost,wrong shit to say,she busted out crying again,i got her off bucket rubbed her legs and feet and we went home,from that moment on ,she never one time and to this day has ever said anything to me about buying gear hahaah.i dont hunt no more i feed theminstead they come to the gate and we hand feed about 5 of them,every day like clock work about 40 deer show up in evening and about 20 in morning that my hunting,i just told her it cheaper to hunt there ass instead of feeding them,i tell um all the time mcdonalds is hiring hahahahh
You need to write a fucking book bro... I swear you have the best stories. No way can you make this shit up. I bust a gut laughing everytime you post about your past experiences. I would buy that thing in a second.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You need to write a fucking book bro... I swear you have the best stories. No way can you make this shit up. I bust a gut laughing everytime you post about your past experiences. I would buy that thing in a second.
i thought about trying to figure a way out for the gardening stuff but decided not to for the little help i get hahahah hell to the naw for canning all this shit,lmao

Top Bottom