Cloning help

• Thread starter Jes_Keep_Growin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jes_Keep_Growin

Jes_Keep_Growin

Hello! It is my first time cloning and i have 7 clones picked on the lower half of the mother plant. I used a sunblaster nanodome with a T5 light, rapid rooter as a medium and i used clonex solution not the gel. Im on day 9 and i don’t see any roots but i see new growth. What does that mean?

Any suggestion with light schedule? Should i do full light 24 hours for the first 3 days and then switch to 18/6? Is my light too close to the clones? Should i presoak my rapid rooters before using them? How soon should i release humidity from the dome?

I have so much questions! Please let me know what worked for you! Thank you in advance!

Cloning help
Cloning help 2
Cloning help 3
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

If you are seeing new growth, they should be rooting. Don't fuck with them too much and they should be fine. I have my cuttings and seedlings on 24/0 light schedule. Good luck! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey jes , you're doing everything right , you have a few issues , may or may not be your fault , first off .....there may have been too much humidity in the 9 day time frame , usually , I will start to air exchange after day 2 or 3

Might be why your leaves are beginning to decay

You might still be able to pull out roots and recover , but it's going to be a close call , I would cut off the big brown leaves , hopefully you will shoot out some roots , though it can take as much as 2 weeks in many cases......

18 /6 is fine. 24 is fine , your choice
How do we know how close your light is ?
Next time use the gel
Don't let humidity build overnight and all day , remove lid daily and introduce fresh air
The humidity will of course return
Remove dead leaf or debris that can result in mold , fungus , nasty stuff etc ....
Keep plugs moist , not soaking

Top Bottom