Clonning of monster croped clone

• Thread starter Ph 007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ph 007

Ph 007

Hi everybody

Does anyone know if taking clones of clones of a clone that was monster cropped, will the clones off the clones always stay monster cropped short and bushy ?
Or does it only work once on the first cuttings that i monster cropped off the flowering plant and re-veged

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No they should grow normally. Even the first cut. I found taking cuts from the flowering plant and revenging them to be better than doing the whole plant. They become a mess as you know.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hi everybody

Does anyone know if taking clones of clones of a clone that was monster cropped, will the clones off the clones always stay monster cropped short and bushy ?
Or does it only work once on the first cuttings that i monster cropped off the flowering plant and re-veged
🤔 Wow that hurt my brain

dire wolf

dire wolf

Your clones will grow like a normal plant regardless of what you did to the mother , I think

dire wolf

dire wolf

Unless your mother is in shitty health , then your clone will be shitty for a while

Ph 007

Ph 007

🤔 Wow that hurt my brain
Hurt my brain now I just read it back lol.

What u mean is I took clones off a flowering plant and re-veg them monster cropped and the should now become a short and bushy plant , what I'm asking ita will clones take from these monster cropped clonnes will they also stay short an bushy lol any one?

dire wolf

dire wolf

What u mean is I took clones off a flowering plant and re-veg them monster cropped and the should now become a short and bushy plant , what I'm asking ita will clones take from these monster cropped clonnes will they also stay short an bushy lol any one?
No , I'm sure they'll grow like normal

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

short and bushy has nothing to do with clones from any cycle, it’s either strain or your growing practices, maybe more like stunted?
any of mine monster cropped clones grew into 10-15 ft monsters with branches everywhere.,

dire wolf

dire wolf

short and bushy has nothing to do with clones from any cycle, it’s either strain or your growing practices, maybe more like stunted?
any of mine monster cropped clones grew into 10-15 ft monsters with branches everywhere.,
So what your saying is that if you take clones off a clone that was a clone that was super cropped and rev egged from flower the new clone will grow into a 15 ft plant ? Is that what your sayin ? 😜😂😂

dire wolf

dire wolf

Soo , what would happen if you took a clone off a clone that I gave you ?

Top Bottom