Closet grow 2020

• Thread starter Swegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Swegrow

Swegrow

Installed a filtered air vent for intake. Put in rubber sealing around the door aswell.
20200301 092305

Trimmed off most of the old fan leaves.
20200301 091811

Buds are small but sticky.

20200301 091820

Swegrow

Swegrow

Fan on simple console to adjust height. Also cleaned up the wires and got more reliable hangers for the light. Seedlings are growing very fast since I put them under the led. Soon time to move them to their permanent home.

20200303 170617

Swegrow

Swegrow

Transplanted to 3 gallon fabrics 2 days ago and they seem to be taking off quite fine.

Learned that for autoflowering its better to plant directly into the final pot and skip the transplant, will do it that way next time.

2x autp orange punch
2x auto brooklyn sunrise
2x auto colorado cookies
1x auto critical
1x Strange lookin plant I forget to name the cup.

20200308 102842
Last edited:
Swegrow

Swegrow

Planted some off my garden plants today aswell,

I got cherry tomatoes, 3 kinds of chili, and also (i think im correct here) "hollyhocks" witch are synonymous with where I live, you see them everyewhere. The minirigg with the t5s will be great for this. I also use a heat matt below it, gets the temp to about 28-30 degrees celcius and so far almost every seed I planted grew like on jetfuel in that one =)

Im about to order some outdoor seeds aswell, for the greenhouse and the conservatory and I will also plant in the garden this year. Found a danish seedbank who carries strains that are very suited for garden grow in Nordic climate. Check out https://thyseeds.shop or @thyseedbank on Instagram, or www.caseeds.dk. Plan is to start them off in the rigg in early to mid april, then transplant outside as soon as they start to thrive and get hungry.

20200311 193354

Last edited:
Reactions: Ina
Swegrow

Swegrow

Pinched all the plants yesterday, growing really good. One of them are abut 3x size of the others though, guess I was lucky with that one.

20200314 104513

Swegrow

Swegrow

1.5 Litres of plain water yesterday, also moved the shorter ones up on wooden blocks to even out the distance to the light. LST on the largest one and tucked some of the gigantic fanleaves under on some of the bushy ones.
20200317 162141

Reactions: Ina
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
1.5 Litres of plain water yesterday, also moved the shorter ones up on wooden blocks to even out the distance to the light. LST on the largest one and tucked some of the gigantic fanleaves under on some of the bushy ones.
View attachment 951359
Stunning grow. Your improvements definitely helped the grow.
Will be following. Check my diary out and give me some tips! Much appreciated and happy grows!
Burnz

Swegrow

Swegrow

Stunning grow. Your improvements definitely helped the grow.
Will be following. Check my diary out and give me some tips! Much appreciated and happy grows!
Burnz

Thank you! My only tip as a beginner is to not overcomplicate things. Let nature work so to speak =) Ill check it out!

Swegrow

Swegrow

Starting to get thirsty!

First dose of nutes today, I hope im not to early. Gave 1/8 of regular dose of 4-1-3 that I had laying around together with alot of plain water. We have our own well and our water is very clean, all plants seem to love it. Got a bottle of Canna's "Terra flores" that I plan on adding 1-2 times during bloom. Any advice on this would be much appreciated!

And a newbie question, does autoflowers take of and get alot bigger when they start to bloom just like photos?

Swegrow

Swegrow

More flower. Classic beginner mistake to throw in as much plants in that small space, I know. I need to find a way to make this work and then settle for 4 or 5 plants next grow.

Using biobizz flower nute and top max, cant complain but dont have anything to compare with. Girls sure look healthy though!

Germinated 20 bagseeds together with a white widow and 3 autoflowering I had laying around. Those will all go outside as soon as the weather gets more suitable.

20200402 221951

Latest posts

Top Bottom