Cloudy Nutrients

• Thread starter Bigyid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigyid

Hi to all, I'm using these nutrients for my grow. What's the order I should add it to my water to prevent it going cloudy ,I use normal tap water that comes out at 6 pH also growing in Coco coar. Thank you.

Cloudy nutrients
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

if your on a water well the water will come out whitish,after a few min it turns clear,at least mine does,especialy after a rain storm

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i hate it bro,but nothing wrong with it,ive had it checked,every well i have been on is the same,makes great ice cubes too hahahh,my current well is 500 ft deep and i change my filter once a month just cause

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
i hate it bro,but nothing wrong with it,ive had it checked,every well i have been on is the same,makes great ice cubes too hahahh,my current well is 500 ft deep and i change my filter once a month just cause
Mines 132 feet when I bought the house it came equipped with a high end filter on a timer. I just have to add salt every 2 months it’s set to flush 6 days on a 12 day cycle.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Mines 132 feet when I bought the house it came equipped with a high end filter on a timer. I just have to add salt every 2 months it’s set to flush 6 days on a 12 day cycle.View attachment 862457
all these folks around here have huge storage tanks,im beginning to see why,power goes out so does the well,im fix that shit though

Enforcer

Enforcer

Hi to all, I'm using these nutrients for my grow. What's the order I should add it to my water to prevent it going cloudy ,I use normal tap water that comes out at 6 pH also growing in Coco coar. Thank you.
Some people pH the tap water before mixing. Unless your pH is way off, I wouldn’t worry about it. The nutes themselves will change the pH. Definitely pH after everything is mixed. I don’t see any silica, but if you are using it that goes in first. Wait one hour for it to thoroughly incorporate. Then add the calmag, no need to wait anymore. Then the “A” followed by the “B”, and the PK. Mix well after each nutrient is introduced. Diluting the pH adjusters with water will also help prevent clouding.

B

Bigyid

Some people pH the tap water before mixing. Unless your pH is way off, I wouldn’t worry about it. The nutes themselves will change the pH. Definitely pH after everything is mixed. I don’t see any silica, but if you are using it that goes in first. Wait one hour for it to thoroughly incorporate. Then add the calmag, no need to wait anymore. Then the “A” followed by the “B”, and the PK. Mix well after each nutrient is introduced. Diluting the pH adjusters with water will also help prevent clouding.
Thanks for replies guys. Will try mixing my pH in after I have mixed it in a smaller container.

Top Bottom