Clueless

• Thread starter MellowMaker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MellowMaker

MellowMaker

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with these leaves? Dwc and my solution is half dosage. Temp under 80 but my humidity is high...I'm thinking my lights were too low 22". I've now raised my LEDs to 28". Need help thanks.

Clueless
MellowMaker

MellowMaker

Ok. Sorry was in a rush. I'll do that soon as I get back.

MellowMaker

MellowMaker

Buds seem to be doing ok for not quite 3 weeks into flowering.

IMG 20190926 164302350
IMG 20190926 164322611
MellowMaker

MellowMaker

5x5 tent with 3 lights.one in middle is a 2,000 watt Bestiva and the other like 300 each.

IMG 20190926 164329505
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Ok this is the best I can do..you might need to zoom in.
I’m leaning towards a potassium (K) deficiency.
If that’s the case and your in soil. Ide let her dry out give her a heavy bone meal flush PHd to 6.0-6.5. Let her dry out again. Then hit her hard with your regular nutes PHd to 6.0. but up your potassium intake. A bone meal flush will help her absorb potassium also.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I'm done ng Dwc and I'm using Advance Nutrient 3 part base with big bud, bud candy and soon Overdrive.

Drop the extra bottles and just use the 3 part till you dial it. Once you have it dialed start adding stuff. Coming out of the gate with 6 different bottles and not knowing what you are doing is just going to be a world of headaches. Start simple and add in steps. If you don't you have 0 clue what is causing the problem and you end up just guessing. Extra bottles doesnt equal extra bud. Get the system down 100%. Then get the base nutes down 100%. Then add steps if you like.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Can you take a Picture of the roots and the whole plant in natural light?

By high humidity what is high?

How often do you do a res change?

Air/leaf temps?

Ph and ppm of solution?

I absolutely second the drop the additives!

MellowMaker

MellowMaker

Drop the extra bottles and just use the 3 part till you dial it. Once you have it dialed start adding stuff. Coming out of the gate with 6 different bottles and not knowing what you are doing is just going to be a world of headaches. Start simple and add in steps. If you don't you have 0 clue what is causing the problem and you end up just guessing. Extra bottles doesnt equal extra bud. Get the system down 100%. Then get the base nutes down 100%. Then add steps if you like.
Ok. Thank you for the feedback and if you couldn't tell already...this is my first at hydroponics. Alot different than outside for sure.

MellowMaker

MellowMaker

Can you take a Picture of the roots and the whole plant in natural light?

By high humidity what is high?

How often do you do a res change?

Air/leaf temps?

Ph and ppm of solution?

I absolutely second the drop the additives!
Here in a bit I'll get you that info.

MellowMaker

MellowMaker

Here in a bit I'll get you that info.
Roots but some led light on them. Nutes changed every week, r.o. water, pH 5.8 to 6. Air temp 74 and humidity is 60 to 72 but working on getting a dehumidifier. Ppm is 1450 average.

IMG 20190928 170630892
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Are you using cal mag? RO strips water of all minerals. What nutrients are you using?

Roots look good parameters look ok. RH should be about 55-60. Temps can go up to about 80 lights on and 70 lights off

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Just an FYI....I doubt your Bestva pulls 2000 watts from the wall..I think I saw it somewhere on the net but don't remember where. If there is no sticker on the light telling you..A $21 Kill-O-Watt meter will tell you the truth. It never hurts to know.

Top Bottom