Clueless

• Thread starter MellowMaker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MellowMaker

MellowMaker

These were clones and my buddy whom they came from has same outside and he has same issue.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Well my light output isn't the problem so if ya can help me out with my original post, I'd be most greatful.
Sorry..I think 1deisel1 is on it, and thought you might want to know about the light. But, I think the clue is your buddy's plants outdoors. This strain might need more than normal Potassium ( "K" Whore) and neither plant is getting enough. Your picture looks very similar to a K difenciency bin he chart.
Nute Problems

MellowMaker

MellowMaker

Sorry..I think 1deisel1 is on it, and thought you might want to know about the light. But, I think the clue is your buddy's plants outdoors. This strain might need more than normal Potassium ( "K" Whore) and neither plant is getting enough. Your picture looks very similar to a K difenciency bin he chart.
View attachment 899644
Thanks a bunch for your info. It has helped my issue a bunch. I'll post pics in about 4 to 6 weeks of how they ended up.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Thanks a bunch for your info. It has helped my issue a bunch. I'll post pics in about 4 to 6 weeks of how they ended up.
You're very welcome..But the key word in my GUESS is "might". In any case hopefully you can get it under control. BTW..I am a soil grower, but for my outdoor crop, I used Promix soiless. Everything was way different for me and at first, confusion reigned supreme between the indoor grow (soil), and the outdoor grow,,Nutes and PH were a different experience. Today was bad weather wise, and I began taking them early Front right plant was a DJ Short Blueberry grown in Promix, that I started trimming while still on the vine. (I never tried it before, but there was no problem in the low desert (usually) air)

Never saw a deficiency, maybe because I expected one. I got lucky until the weather kicked my butt.

20190928 043612 resized

MellowMaker

MellowMaker

You're very welcome..But the key word in my GUESS is "might". In any case hopefully you can get it under control. BTW..I am a soil grower, but for my outdoor crop, I used Promix soiless. Everything was way different for me and at first, confusion reigned supreme between the indoor grow (soil), and the outdoor grow,,Nutes and PH were a different experience. Today was bad weather wise, and I began taking them early Front right plant was a DJ Short Blueberry grown in Promix, that I started trimming while still on the vine. (I never tried it before, but there was no problem in the low desert (usually) air)

Never saw a deficiency, maybe because I expected one. I got lucky until the weather kicked my butt.

View attachment 899645
Real nice man. Outdoors in Kansas is risky i

View attachment 899645
Real nice. Here in Kansas it's risky in more ways than one outdoors but next season.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So maybe a half does cal mag. Also the changes I suggested
how is your ph daily?
Is it changing more than 0.2 in 24hrs?
I ask because often times you see ph swing in RO that has not been reconstituted and that can create nutrient uptake issues

MellowMaker

MellowMaker

So maybe a half does cal mag. Also the changes I suggested
how is your ph daily?
Is it changing more than 0.2 in 24hrs?
I ask because often times you see ph swing in RO that has not been reconstituted and that can create nutrient uptake issues
pH I set at 5.8 and sometimes climbs to 6.0 but that's it .

MellowMaker

MellowMaker

View attachment 899644
The tag or sticker says 2000 watt power so does that mean 2,000?

IMG 20190929 143720349
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

No depending on the exact model it's 390 - 401 actual watts
Screenshot 20190929 174745 Chrome
Screenshot 20190929 174755 Chrome
Screenshot 20190929 174724 Chrome

From what I've read this is one of if not the highest rated cheap blurple you can get I think this lights going to work good for you buddy just don't get it to close when they're too small

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Nope..They are BSing..big time..They get the 2000 watts by saying..we have 200 diodes that consume 10 watts each..thus a 2000 watt light..Pure Hockey Puck..What the light draws from the wall is what it is..like the real deal chart that I showed earlier..390 watts if I recall. Not to worry, any light can grow weed ok..they just do what others do, like Mars and Vipar. I had my old Meizhis for over a year and grew good weed..The lights I have now grow it better. Meizhi ,btw, put the real draw on the light sticker..they quote +/- 5% to be safe. I sold mine on Ebay when getting my HLGs and other lights from Kingbrite. Those $21 kill-a-watt meters are super for getting things dialed in.
You will be just fine!

Latest posts

Top Bottom