Co2 and tents,, is it worth the time and effort

• Thread starter Sativajoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sativajoe

Sativajoe

I'm wondering about CO2 use in a small tent, 4×4, can somebody please tell me how much of a difference does it actually make ? I have a basic understanding of the photosynthesis process.
I would only be looking at a DIY CO2 set up,,ie
Sugar and yeast in a soft drink bottle,,
Do you think this would help the growth rate ?
Cheers

R

redshift75

no, I don't. I think it's not really worth it. I think it's worth it when you get to large grow ops because of the environment you need to create in the large space and there are conditions you benefit. But small scale I don't think it's required in the slightest. I was considering piping into my ducting a co2 propane generator and I did all the numbers and it's just in no way worth it for me to run. I've seen some great setups run co2 but i think they would have been great setups without the co2. Its so subjective honestly if you want to go for it. but you in no way need to even consider running CO2 and honestly in my opinion its not really effective anything short of either propane co2 generator or actual bottles of co2. because of the conditions, you need to create for it to be worth it or most effective. Lots of people do it and love it. If i ran certain setups im certain id be running co2 but i don't need to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom