CO2 from fermentation

• Thread starter PeaceLuvNblunts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PeaceLuvNblunts

PeaceLuvNblunts

Just recently started with co2 from fermentation

has anybody got any tips on yeast sugar ratios?

Good design Ideas?

Cheers

Ruefuu

Ruefuu

When i made mine i did like a 3:1 ratio of water to sugar. Boiled it in a pot. Let it cool to about 110 degrees and then add yeast. I bough a little 3 for 1 pack of yeast and put it all in but i would reccomend only using 2 as the yeast ate the sugar too fast for my liking but produced quite a bit of CO2. Just have to add sugar every few days now. Hope this helps!

PeaceLuvNblunts

PeaceLuvNblunts

Yea it's in sealed room 120x240 trojan tent and have it close to 1000ppm most of the time have noticed a big difference in plant health and growth specially in the veg stage ....
I've heard after a while of topping up with sugar yeast will eventually die as the alcohol levels rise too much...
Does anyone know of different yeast that's will last longer in the solution?

BigCube

BigCube

Yea it's in sealed room 120x240 trojan tent and have it close to 1000ppm most of the time have noticed a big difference in plant health and growth specially in the veg stage ....
I've heard after a while of topping up with sugar yeast will eventually die as the alcohol levels rise too much...
Does anyone know of different yeast that's will last longer in the solution?

Champagne yeast is the strongest at around 20%. Most wine yeast will finish at 12 to 14% beer yeasts finish at 7 or 8%

If you are just brewing for co2. You can just remove half the liquid, replace it with water, add more sugar and let it go.

PeaceLuvNblunts

PeaceLuvNblunts

20200306 195755

Top Bottom