Co2 Full 12 Hours??

• Thread starter EatPizza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EatPizza

EatPizza

Hey all!

I'm first week into flower. Do i run my Co2 for the entire 12 hour lights on cycle at 1200-1500ppm? Not sure if you only run for a few hours during lights on??

Thanks all!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I run 1000 flip thru week 7
7-9 at 500

Seems to do well for me.

What controller do you use?

G gnome

G gnome

Hey all!

I'm first week into flower. Do i run my Co2 for the entire 12 hour lights on cycle at 1200-1500ppm? Not sure if you only run for a few hours during lights on??

Thanks all!
Sealed rm w air conditioning?

N

NV Farmer

Sealed rm w air conditioning?
What would you recommend for a 12x9 room that is not completely sealed, i.e., my door isn't airtight, and my ac unit is outside the room and pumped into the grow space. I was told that the boosters aren't worth it, and I'm debating what I need as far as tank size.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I used to run co2 in a semi-sealed-recirculating flower room. 8x12x7 room. Id use 1 tank every 5 days at 1000ppm. This was with a portable a.c.

As of 2 hrs ago, I'm now back to fully sealed with the new a.c.

G gnome

G gnome

What would you recommend for a 12x9 room that is not completely sealed, i.e., my door isn't airtight, and my ac unit is outside the room and pumped into the grow space. I was told that the boosters aren't worth it, and I'm debating what I need as far as tank size.
I recommend revamping ur rm and make it sealed and then using a co2 generator

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Be careful with a co2 gen. Don't get that flame.right and lights out permanently. Lots of co2 gen issue threads lately.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Iirc 1 on here with in 1 week, and a few over at IC and fvck it up

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I tried searching. Nothing that joggs my brain showed up. At least 1-2 max, someone posted an issue with their gen fed room. Iirc most of us mentioned switching to bottled co2. Can't remember much more than tjat.

Top Bottom