CO2 Generator issues and questions

• Thread starter OGONLY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

f1ydave

CO2 isn't dangerous to Humans until its in the 4000 ppm range. You will probably get a headache within minutes, there are signs. Just be careful!

H

halfmoon

Thanks for all the good info farmers. :passingjoint: I thought I had heard about the PPM 3s gliching out. Thanks Globel. I'll just set my timer to go on and off a few times during lights on and off lights off.

Cemcrhis my CO2 generator (CAP Gen1) does have a tilt shut off. It also has a feature that will stop the flow of gas when no flame is present. So I got that goin for me:anim_30: Besides that the thing is a piece of junk! Not really, it does its job but is pretty basic. Dont like the pilot light. I have to blow it out before lights off because I'm afraid the flickering light from the pilot will cause hermietitis. I checked it in the dark. Reflects off ceiling and mylar on walls. I've got 2 burners running. As far as whether its worth it or not, I will see. Just completed a run of same strain in same set up without CO2. This one has it crankin:character0180: So far they are crankin. Should post some pics because they are something to behold at 26 days. This time I had a flawless 5 week veg run, very healthy girlies.

Bobby Smith air flow is tits in there. I have 5 occilating fans in strategicaly located positions. And no I don't have natural gas anywhere near that location. Replcing the tanks does suck, but so does draining, cleaning and filling my reservoir. Its all wortht it in the end right? :banana:
The blue lights from a propane co2 burner will mpt cause your plants to hermaphrodite. Red or white light will but not from a pilot light

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

i ono if u know this but, the girls like it when its warmer when u use co2. and sometimes on really hot summer days, co2 is needed so that the girls will be able to stand really high heat. like 90's. ive read somewhere that the girls like it about 85's or somewhere around there when using co2. if it's too cold, using co2, from what i've read, is a waste.

fatawa

fatawa

My opinion i wudnt use co2 in flower but thats how i do it...in veg u want a rain forest,n flower u want dry(not humid,less than 40rh idealy)california weather....i do use it and like said above it shud b set on timer 2 hrs or so afyer lights r on,bring u up to 800pm, lil squirt every 2 hrs to keep levels...and off 2 hrs b4 lights r off..u need high rh wen using it properly and n flower this is no bueno

S

Stoned cold

i ono if u know this but, the girls like it when its warmer when u use co2. and sometimes on really hot summer days, co2 is needed so that the girls will be able to stand really high heat. like 90's. ive read somewhere that the girls like it about 85's or somewhere around there when using co2. if it's too cold, using co2, from what i've read, is a waste.

S

Stoned cold

I agree have a nice intake and things will be just fine people spend all this money on shit but prices keep dropping lol . I guess what I'm trying to say is that don't get greedy,life is great good luck to ya

T

Tearsofshiva

I use a co2 burner and I smell that propane smell also I wouldn't be alarmed.

The chemical formula plants use to make their food is Sunlight + co2 + h20 = sugar so anybody growing plants should consider that increasing ur co2 is the second most valuable way you can control your yield only to the amount of wattage.... Cannabis uses pretty much all the sunlight and co2 (within reason) available to it.

I have a 10 x 10 room so I'd be refilling those tanks every other week that's why I decided to go with the burner. How about you?

Girls look great, how much you defoliating??

Top Bottom