CO2 Questions as well as Advanced Nute Advice

• Thread starter Bomb.com
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bomb.com

Howdy THC, I'm a pretty decent farmer but always like to learn from the OGs, so any advice is appreciated! Here's what I got going on:

4x4 grow lab with 6 5 gal pots in it. I've just switched the light from CFL little clones to 400 watts so they're probably about 2 weeks in solid veg and have been topped, now tied down. Am using Ocean Forest mixed Happy Frog Soil, With Sensi Grow A&B plus B-52 and Rhino Skin.

After Veg I will be going to 1,000 and using: Advanced Connoisseur A&B, VooDoo Juice, Big Bud, B52, Overdrive, Bud Igniter, Bud Candy, Rhino Skin and Sensizym. (Obviously as required)

Now for questions:

I have a CO2 tank but never used it...15 min. every hour when lights are off sound good?
My tent stays about 73-75 degrees, how often should I be watering with all these nutes? Veg and Flower please.
Do you think a 7 week Veg is too long or is there no limit to Veg?

Any other tips to help a self taught farmer out? Thanks all!

chaosinc

chaosinc

So if I understand you correctly, you are a pretty decent farmer, but wanna run your CO2 when your lights are out, don't know how often you should be watering you girls, and no idea on veg time? Not to be the a hole here, but it sounds to me like you are just starting for the first time, so not to sure about the decent farmer thing, but what I am sure of this, there is a lot of reading material out there that it sounds like you should get your hands on some and do a little homework because what your basically asking here is basic knowledge for anybody who is a "decent farmer". Again, don't mean to be a hole, but read your own post. One more thing! You might have had a better chance if you at least posted your question in the right section of the forum.

Organica

Organica

You cant water and feed by a schedule, there are to many factors such as medium which you stated, look at the color of your plants to feed or not lift the pots to see how dry they are, I water when there dry but not bone dry, as mentioned co2 runs when lights are on only and I believe temps may be better with co2 at around 80 or 82.

Organica

Organica

And fuck an way to over hyped and priced and not forgiving in my opinion for a novice farmer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom