Co2 With Multiple Rooms. Help!

• Thread starter SMG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SMG

I have a specific question regarding CO2 in multiple rooms. I have 3 air tight, enclosed rooms, 1 veg, and 2 flower. Currently I use a large tank with a CO2 regulator that is triggered by a timer that I have calibrated to keep the room at around 1400 ppm during "daylight".
I'm expanding into the two flower rooms and will have CO2 in them as well. I'd like to avoid having 3 separate tanks and regulators. Does anyone know of a manifold or bank of regulators that would allow for one large bottle being split into the rooms, activated at separate times?
Most of my research has led me to beer keg systems which I don't think will work. My thoughts now are to try to build a manifold using copper parts and attaching 3 triggered regulators.
Any suggestions appreciated!

cannabeans

cannabeans

100 6810
100 6811
100 6812
Here is what I did....
I bought a high output co2 regulator and direct connection to the tank. I attached a hose to the output and ran that to the next regulator. You can remove the stem on the regulator that wound hook to the tank and replace with a male nipple. I insert a "T" fitting in the input hose. I use crimp fittings to secure to the hose to the male. Send one hose to new regulator and the other hose will go to your next room and regulator. Each room will have own regulator and timers calibrated the original way you calibrated your room.
First pic... Red high output CO2 reg
Second pic.. Hacked CO2 reg
Third is the "T" setup

Last edited:
S

SMG

Hmmm, I think I get it. So, does that mean that the first regulator in the chain is always on? And then the second and third regulators are timed? Thanks for the quick reply!

S

SMG

As far as I know, a controller, like a fuzzy logic, just acts as a trigger which would mean I need a dual controller and a single controller. That still doesn't solve my problem that I have three separate rooms and want to avoid having three separate tanks.

Leew421

Leew421

Just seems you would go through tanks quick unless it's a big one. You don't need much co2 in veg as flower. Run your exhaust line to veg and that will be enough co2.

cannabeans

cannabeans

To be fair.. I was running a liquid co2 dewar. I needed to fill once every 2 months.

S

SMG

Just seems you would go through tanks quick unless it's a big one. You don't need much co2 in veg as flower. Run your exhaust line to veg and that will be enough co2.

My rooms are completely sealed so I don't have an exhaust line.
A have a 100 lb tank that lasts me about 4 months. I'm planning to go with something bigger if I rip through it when I'm running all the rooms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom