Co2

• Thread starter Kepp89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kepp89

Kepp89

I recently bought a CO2 release kit. Do I still need to have an INLINE fan running 24/7 when I install it? Or can I timer it to only run during lights out? Trying to control the temperature.

I have the works right now for air movement but my inline being in the heating duct is swinging my temps too extremely when the furnace kicks on/turns off.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I recently bought a CO2 release kit. Do I still need to have an INLINE fan running 24/7 when I install it? Or can I timer it to only run during lights out? Trying to control the temperature.

I have the works right now for air movement but my inline being in the heating duct is swinging my temps too extremely when the furnace kicks on/turns off.

What do you mean by Co2 kit? Like a burnr/tank with regulator and sentinel monitor or something? or one of those Co2 generating fermentation bag things?

The cheap Co2 kits wont keep up with the plant usage I dont think. a burner or tank though, I would rather seal off all ducting and run a dehu for the dark cycle. Any ducting is going to give your Co2 somewhere to escape. Its gotta be buttoned up pretty tight as gasses diffuse into the atmosphere very quickly.

Kepp89

Kepp89

Just a 15# tank with what I call a “piss away the gas” regulator from HTG.

And ok, thanks. Was pretty sure that’s what I was going to see. I just wish I caught on to what caused my high temps before I bought a stronger inlet fan. Live and learn. One step closer to oopsing my way into a second tent.

Top Bottom