COCO BEDS ROUND2 /A1 NUTES GROW SHOW

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Whats up Farm Fam, its been awhile since my last grow log. I had some setbacks this round that slowed me up. First off I got some bunk ass clones roots were all dead and they came with bugs. Took me several weeks to revive and clean them. out of 40+ clones, i saved bout 20. Sad part is I paid top dollar for them. ohh well u live n learn, keep it moving and stay positive. Also I planned on setting up an auto feed systems like Jackmayoffer thread, but in the end after all the work was done, I needed a 600$ pump (like he runs) to make it work sooo, that shit will have to wait till next round. I guess its back to pump,wand,and trash can on wheels.

Not to much diffrent this round, Beds r 5 inches of 33% pithy coco, 33% chunky coco, 33% grow rocks(silica stones) then a thin coco mat under that and then 1 inch of growstones in the hempy like rezzie at the very bottom of the beds.

Feedin Aqua flakes A&B as a base and all A1 adds( got to stick to what kills!). I feed every day if im not lazy and i brew a tea once a week with EWC, ancient forrest Alfalpha meal(thnx schwoop the alfalpha really helped bring the plants back to life) molassas, flora vino, A1 powered Kelp, and Caps bennies.

Temps and humidity steady at 75degrees and 55rh

Im rockin 3 diffrent WIFI cutts, (2 of mines, one that i bought) Blue Dream, and a few strawberry diesels.

Enough of the Blah, blah, blah, heres the pixs of the plants on Day 1 of flower.
Blue dreams in the front
P1050757.JPG

My wifis 2 diffrent phneos, these clones were the smallest ever when they started, some only 1 inch above the medium. they were last minute because the other clones i bought died and needed to be replaced.

P1050758.JPG

Strawberry diesels and 1 smaller blue dream

P1050759.JPG

Bed of the wifis I bought

P1050760.JPG
P1050761.JPG

Making a tea
P1050762.JPG

Ill post more later, got to go to wrk now.

Confu

S

swisscheese

Those plants are too huge for that bed!!!! Excited to see another grow with hempy style drains on a bed confuten. Aqua flakes is that canna, house and garden, or A1? The white fires love growing in beds I hope you are prepared for some huge, gigantic knocker buds!! How do you plan on supporting those girls once they pack the weight on?

Sub'd brother! Glad to see you up and running brother... I understand on the money issue LOL... kept me from my grow as well. What size pump you need???

Confuten1

Supporter
Those plants are too huge for that bed!!!! Excited to see another grow with hempy style drains on a bed confuten. Aqua flakes is that canna, house and garden, or A1? The white fires love growing in beds I hope you are prepared for some huge, gigantic knocker buds!! How do you plan on supporting those girls once they pack the weight on?
Yo swiss, those plants r jus the right size for that bed, wish the other ones were bigger. Im using H&G aqua flakes, and tea wifis beds! Always prepared for gigantic buds!. I should have put up a trelis sooner but honestly the plants were half that size when i transplanted them in the beds 2 weeks ago and ive been busy. I plan on pitting up the net this weekend.

Thnxfor stopping by, ur thread is killing it btw! Keep up the good work!

Confu...

Confuten1

Supporter
Sub'd brother! Glad to see you up and running brother... I understand on the money issue LOL... kept me from my grow as well. What size pump you need???
Yo Al, thnx for stoppin by, yea money is always an issue. I never buy things for the room if the room doesnt pay for it so pump has to wait till i harvest. I bought a danner 1200 gal and that was way to small, i need a gundaflos pump like jack have and those things cost more than my pool pump haha!
Cant wait to c u up n running!

Confu.

S

swisscheese

Yo swiss, those plants r jus the right size for that bed, wish the other ones were bigger. Im using H&G aqua flakes, and tea wifis beds! Always prepared for gigantic buds!. I should have put up a trelis sooner but honestly the plants were half that size when i transplanted them in the beds 2 weeks ago and ive been busy. I plan on pitting up the net this weekend.

Thnxfor stopping by, ur thread is killing it btw! Keep up the good work!

Confu...
Thanks for the kind words and I feel you on the money thing! Have you tried an 1800gph danner pump for your irrigation system? I've ran 8 lights worth of beds on one of those in the past no problem. I read $600 pump and almost had a heart attack you must have a big show!!

leadsled

GrowRU
Sorry to hear bout the troubles. Will only get better from here. Trying to help out with the automation:
What brand/model sprinkler valve did you buy and test the pump with?

Confuten1

Supporter
Thanks for the kind words and I feel you on the money thing! Have you tried an 1800gph danner pump for your irrigation system? I've ran 8 lights worth of beds on one of those in the past no problem. I read $600 pump and almost had a heart attack you must have a big show!!
Nahh, jus the 1200 danner, i think its the octabubblers and the 1inch line. Im only running 2 beds and tried watering one at a time, comes out like a drip not like a spray. Each octabubbler has 8 lines, running 2 bubblers per bed.

Confu.

Confuten1

Supporter
Sorry to hear bout the troubles. Will only get better from here. Trying to help out with the automation:
What brand/model sprinkler valve did you buy and test the pump with?
Lead, thanks for ur help, i should have jus went with ur tutorial! Below is the link to the setup i followed. Ill post pixs tonight of how it looks.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/octa-bubblers-drain-to-waist-diy-guide-to-setting-up-a-watering-system-the-way-jack-does-it.47269/

Thnx for the help
Confu...

S

swisscheese

I followed leads diy for my first drip system and it worked like a champ. I see why you need the huge pump now too those octabubblers have huge line going into them.

leadsled

GrowRU
Lead, thanks for ur help, i should have jus went with ur tutorial! Below is the link to the setup i followed. Ill post pixs tonight of how it looks.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/octa-bubblers-drain-to-waist-diy-guide-to-setting-up-a-watering-system-the-way-jack-does-it.47269/

Thnx for the help
Confu...
No worries, just trying to help you get up and running. I have seen the DIY and setup a few systems or helped other setup ones that are very similar.

Why: The make/ model ## of your valves will help to determine if the problem is the valve restricting flow. I need the specs or model/make to determine if that is the weak link in your chain.

Reason I ask: Some people do with the cheapest valves and sometimes they are rated for low G.P.H. That can then reduce the flow to a drip rather than a spray.

Hope that helps.

Confuten1

Supporter
Yo , lead, I never installed valves other than ball valves if i need to cut off flow, below is some pixs of how i set it up;
P1050727.JPG
P1050744.JPG
P1050745.JPG

I thought i had a pixs of the sprayers in the bed, but its basically 2 octabubblers (6gph) per bed. Ive since ripped them out and will reinstall them nxt round when i have the pump in hand.

ill put some pixs of day7 tomorro

confu

Confu

garden is looking great bro. sorry to hear about the troubles with the octabubblers. i was gonna try some myself but shit im sticking with leads drip lines if i need a pump that big!

Confuten1

Supporter
garden is looking great bro. sorry to hear about the troubles with the octabubblers. i was gonna try some myself but shit im sticking with leads drip lines if i need a pump that big!
thnx Kenny, yea ima give them another whirl nxt round.

Confu...

Confuten1

Supporter
update day 7 photos not much to c yet, compare them to the day 14 photos below.
full room shot
P1050764.JPG

bed of my wifi 1 n 2
P1050765.JPG

strawberryDiesels
P1050766.JPG

blue dreams
P1050767.JPG

another bed of Wifis, very strechy
P1050768.JPG

full room
P1050769.JPG

thnx confu

Confuten1

Supporter
day 14
Blue Dream, if u llok close u might c some overfeeding. I wasnt measuring for awhile now, and she started getting funky on me so I cutt flushed her bought a new BLUE LAB COMBO METER, measured and i was feeding at 2.2EC. YIKES! so I jus scaled it back .
P1050770.JPG

My wifis in the middle
P1050772.JPG

Strawberry Diesels, seem to be the fassest so far.
P1050773.JPG

bed of strechy ass Wifis

P1050774.JPG
P1050775.JPG

Thanks for stoppin by guys.

Ohh and yesterday my Alien Rock Candy came in the mail!! yay

Confu

Confuten1

Supporter
looking great!

I'm running 3x6 beds, 10" deep...I love beds!

yo Tree whats good brotha, hope all is well with u n urs. We never did get to burn one down, i got some time off this week, hit me up if ur not busy.

Im glad ur liking the beds bro, got some pixs?

Confu

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out