COCO BEDS W/ WIFI AND FRIENDS FROM AVALON

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Brother... you are top notch. Thank you for this thread. I will be running some chowmix in some 15 gallon magic pots using the A1NUTRIENTS line and caps bennies. Was wondering what you are doing in whay of your base nutes? I had seen that you were using H&G and wondering which one you were using for veg and for bloom?

Wonderfull grow brother!
Ganja what up brotha, yea i use H&G aqua flakes as a base, they dint make seperate veg and flower formulas here in the states so starting around week 3 of flower, i taper down the A(all the nitrogen)
usually by week 2 im like 10mls of A &B so week 3 i go 7mls A, 10 mls of B, week4 i go down to 5mls of A keeping B the same and i keep that till flush. A holds most of the ppm so when i drop the A down, i add a bloom booster to keep the ppm the same or go higher if the plants want it.
Hope this helps u, if not feel free to ask more questions.

Ur gonna kill thise 15 gal magic post with chow n A1! How many times a day u planning on watering?

Confu.

Well since the grow will be close and I have time on my hands I will most likely do 2 to 3 as needed. May just get away with one as I am only running three lights and keeping RH high till the end. I may run A1's nutes but waiting to hear back on availability(sp). I thought they had a H&G coco nutes... must have been another company. My eyes fail me sometimes.

I don't know about killing it... I just want some success as the DWC for my mommas I had went south badly. Hoping coco, A1nutrients, caps bennies and a little more love will prove for a successful grow.

Helps out alot brother.

Thanks you.

Confuten1

Supporter
Ur right dude they do have a coco formula, ive used it an its good i like the aqua flakes because it keeps well in a rezz. I hope they have more A1 available for u! Its good!! Those pots dry out real fast u might wanna go easy on the hydroton if u cant water more than once a day.

Confu

Yea thanks brother... yea... I am real close...LOL. So watering should not be a problem.

As far as the A1 goes... I have everything but the bloom nutrients and I will most likely need some more of the veg nutes as well. But everything else is sitting and waiting for my finances to come in for keeping the lights on. Yea... I have seen a few grows with the A1 starters and they looke great. Yours is fantastic brother.

A1's organic grow and organic bloom is what I am looking to get.

Also will be doing the tea's as well.

To pick up where i left off,

my beds were only 6inches deep with coir, so I think I will runn them 8-10 inch deep this round and c if that helps nething, also I plann on airating the bottom of the beds with an air pump and air hoses to help with the 02 levels in the hempy rezzie.

FORSURE get an A1 starter PACk I promise ull never look back!

The bed that performed better, I ran a fan underneath the beds(inbtween the bottom of canopy and top of coco) and an oscaliating fan on the top of the beds.

Plant placement in the beds is also important but is strain specific, dont be afraid to plant ur cutts almost laying down insted of straight up, this helps when training them.

Im drawing a blank on the rest for right now, so If u have any questions please ask away and as i remember other things ill update it. I hope this helps.

Remembr, beds r real easy and even if u made the same mistakes i made and dont make any of the changes i plan on making, with the right strain, nutes(get A1), right enviornment and lighting, ull kill it.

Sensi, tell me a lill bout what u are gonna run, whats ur set up etc etc that will help me help u.

Confu...
Hey bud thanks for the rundown right now I'm doing several good sized rooms nothing fancy just good organic soil in 7 gallon buckets under many 1000's, using aqua flakes as my base and a few additives roots excel, Moab great white etc... you know the classic stuff, running drip lines, but I'm really considering making the switch to coco beds I like to keep it simple and these coco beds have me intrigued just trying to collect as much data as possible from people who are successful with them before I set up my own.

Hey brother... was just reading up on your thread and was wondering how you are watering(by hand or drip) and if you are adding the A1Nutrients and Base nutes to a rez?

Trying to think my stuff out and was just wondering... thanks brother.

Confuten1

Supporter
Hey brother... was just reading up on your thread and was wondering how you are watering(by hand or drip) and if you are adding the A1Nutrients and Base nutes to a rez?

Trying to think my stuff out and was just wondering... thanks brother.
yo Ganja, been busy taking down sorry to keep u waitin so long. I water by hand with a pump trashcan on wheels 15 ft hose and wand.

confu...

Glad you got your crop inconfu, looks uber dank boss.
so them pesty root aphids cut into your yield????
is it just me or do they seem more prevelant in hydro grows than soil??? i know delae is having them now in soil, but seems majority is in hydro???
Anyway great looking bud shots and nice harvest.
peace mogrow

Confuten1

Supporter
Glad you got your crop inconfu, looks uber dank boss.
so them pesty root aphids cut into your yield????
is it just me or do they seem more prevelant in hydro grows than soil??? i know delae is having them now in soil, but seems majority is in hydro???
Anyway great looking bud shots and nice harvest.
peace mogrow
Thnx mang, yea RAs sux, im sure they did cutt into my potential yield, ( root masses were all f_up) but this looks like it will still b my best harvest todate. Trays, coco, A1adds all the way!

Im in coco so i do t kno how RAs do in soil, from what i have read yhe more access to the root zone the worse they do so yea i think hydro gets all f-up.
Confu...

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out