Coco Coir and Dry Nutrients

• Thread starter Munchiezzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Munchiezzz

Munchiezzz

What is a good Coco Coir, Perlite, and Additives recipe or pre mix? Any certain brands?

What are good Nutrients for growing in Coco Coir? I'm wanting to go with dry Amendments so I can top dress and water.

I like the setup Mr Canucks has with the Gaia green line but I haven't been able to find that in the states. Must be a Canadian thing. I know he uses:

MOKOKO premium coco substrate
Gaia Green All Purpose 4-4-4
Gaia Green Bloom 2-8-4
Fine Ground Oyster Shell (calcium)
Kelp Meal (potassium)
Alfalfa Meal (nitrogen & potassium)
Gaia Green 3-0-3?

25% casting
50/50 ratio of 4-4-4 & 2-8-4

I have found brands like Mother Earth, Batch 64, CANNA Coco, Char Coir, Royal Gold, Roots Organic and FoxFarm Coco Loco.

THANKS All you wonderful Coco coir Growers lead me in the right direction.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

You can top dress epsom salt and garden gypsum for cal and mag.

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

What is a good Coco Coir, Perlite, and Additives recipe or pre mix? Any certain brands?

What are good Nutrients for growing in Coco Coir? I'm wanting to go with dry Amendments so I can top dress and water.

I like the setup Mr Canucks has with the Gaia green line but I haven't been able to find that in the states. Must be a Canadian thing. I know he uses:

MOKOKO premium coco substrate
Gaia Green All Purpose 4-4-4
Gaia Green Bloom 2-8-4
Fine Ground Oyster Shell (calcium)
Kelp Meal (potassium)
Alfalfa Meal (nitrogen & potassium)
Gaia Green 3-0-3?

25% casting
50/50 ratio of 4-4-4 & 2-8-4

I have found brands like Mother Earth, Batch 64, CANNA Coco, Char Coir, Royal Gold, Roots Organic and FoxFarm Coco Loco.

THANKS All you wonderful Coco coir Growers lead me in the right direction.
I like earth dust from green sunshine company . It's good shit man! It's a little boring but it works great.

Top Bottom