coco grow maxibloom not doing to good

• Thread starter westcoastcocogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

I use QB-301-H with 660 red v-3 the best QB there are to date. With them being 3500 spectrum. This is what my set up looks like, use one bucket a day.

IMG 20220525 135949701 HDR
IMG 20220525 135923687 HDR
IMG 20220525 135941307 HDR
2Bad

2Bad

No new seeds of super lemon haze. I think my issues are My feeding at 6 grams of maxibloom and calmag every watering is to much for them. I believe i need to lower the fees for everyday feeding? My crappy tds meter doesn’t look like it can be calibrated at all.

The root bound plant I upped to 7 grams of maxibloom and full 5ml of calmag and thing took off. I’m just trying to dial things in so when I start again I can do a shorter veg get some clones and bud. Take a look you see any issues in the root bound plant.
Just remember that leaves that are shaded are just draining energy. Try to keep a full flat canopy. And did you switch to fabric pots or transplant the rootbound one?

W

westcoastcocogrower

It's looking nice, you do need to get some decent gage's so you know what you are doing for sure, I use the blue lab PH pen and blue lab pen for the EC. I mix my nutrients in a 5 gallon bucket and add silica blast first and let it set for about 30 minutes before I add 5 ML of calmagic then add my maxibloom to I get EC-1.0 then PH it to 5.8 and feed plants until I get 20 percent run off 5 times a day which uses that whole 5 gallon bucket of nutrients in a day. Running 18/6 for light. Your plant could handle that kind of feeding right now.
Went AWOL for a few lol. I did get a new meter and was wondering maybe if you could help me again? I can get you my readings later tonight. One question would feeding just once a day lead to slow growth. My plants take forever to gain size. Have a great day

Top Bottom