• Thread starter Smellypants
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Smellypants

I'm having exactly this issue!
So they were underfed!??

Massively underfed.

I honestly don’t know how people are running such low ec.
I’m running 3.8 right now at Week 5 twice a day and they need bumping up again (3.5ml per litre right now which works out 3.8ec with a couple additives)

I’ve ran sensi purple bud, HSO blue dream, HSO sour blueberry, HSO black dog, HSO bubbas gift and they all get fed the same way.
The ec that companies put on their feed charts is miles off.

Now I just go off how they look, if they start showing these crispy signs around the outside of the leaves and the leaves aren’t dark green then I up the feed and it always stops it progressing.
Had to add some calcium on top of my usual cal mag, everything is going well now and are happiest at 5.8ph.

Planning on going recirculating hydro after couple of grows in the coco, should save a ton on nutrients doing so (no way I could see a recirculating system at 3.8ec)

Enforcer

Enforcer

Massively underfed.

I honestly don’t know how people are running such low ec.
Besides genetics. I think it also depends on how the plants are fed. It seems that hand feeding every few days can handle more EC than auto watering. I’m auto feeding with 2 gph drippers 3 times a day, and I got tip burn week 5 of flower at an EC of 1.6.

The environment also plays a role in how much nutes they can absorb.

S

Smellypants

well I’m hoping it’s the co2 doing it’s job.
I’m in a sealed room running 1500ppm with 630w cmh, temps/humidity 26c/75%

I’m feeding twice a day, they could probably do with 3 tbh

Top Bottom