2 x 600 hps adjusta shades in 6.5ltr pots using full canna range:-

Cocoloft1
Cocoloft2
Cocoloft3
Cocoloft4
Cocoloft5
O

ograskal

Fuckin Sick Bro..Excellent Job...Look at all of those Donkey Dicks...Would love to see more bro...Keep those pics coming..~ogr

K

Kilo

hi ograskal,

In the winter mths i prefer hydro...summer defo coco especailly in the loft...it can be an extreme sports sometimes ;) thanks for the kind words..ive since got a new house so i wll be in a tent and going to try my hand at multi-flow as ive always wanted to do it aswell as aqua trays :) cya around

Grower = thanks man :)

G

GDS StonerBoy

Is that Ak47 as well?! Very sick Sog homie are you planning on doing another grow soon? Would love to check it out and get a few pointers.

K

Kilo

hi trillioin..thanks man ...

ez gds...its not ak its nlxg13/ww ;) i got a new grow up that im flipping tonight...1st time grow tent in this section ..i try my best to answer im still learning bro, hit me up on thread anytime ...cya around

D

d-P

ya really nice indeed...curious what kind of schedule you use for dripping on/off each day and for how long at a time? helluva job :rock

K

Kilo

ya really nice indeed...curious what kind of schedule you use for dripping on/off each day and for how long at a time? helluva job :rock

thanks 3 mins 3 times a day lights on..i use a digital timer and just home/dial it in to be honest.

I tend to set up the drip system and hand water until plants are flying and all lights are cranked up.Then the drips are turned on!

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful shots. That's a nice crop fosho.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, seriously sexy.

I will have to run the nlg13ww. Seams to be a stonking yielder.

D

d-P

thanks 3 mins 3 times a day lights on..i use a digital timer and just home/dial it in to be honest.

I tend to set up the drip system and hand water until plants are flying and all lights are cranked up.Then the drips are turned on!

S

Stackin Paper

Thats the suckers m8, real small pots and real huge buds, exactly what im looking for bro.

Mad skillz to the maximum you got fella, hopefully gonna be soggin all the way now myself.

M

Mr Green

big ass buds kilo.. really well job done.. way to max out your space..

F

FastForward

Awesome work K....I aspire to plants like yours.....6.5l ftw....

H

hazyfontazy

looks like your suffering from perfect room syndrome :giggle

only known remedy is to consume all you produce ,,:giggle

seriously awesome grow ,,,is that 16 or 25 plants a metre ?

K

Kilo

thanks for the kind comments...still learning :clapping:clapping 16 per 600 on that one hazy

nice one stacks ..hey yours dont look too shabby bruv ..you had some killa grows with that cheese on HG..you seen keroseen

S

Stackin Paper

Nah ain't seen him about since HG m8, im sure he'll find his way over here, everybody else seems to be.

Luckily i kept all the pics of them grows over at HG, mouthwatering to look at but its the same old same old now. This sssdh is something else though man, some of my buds look like pics of The White that i've seen on ere of ogr's, my camera don't do them justice but its the best green thats seen inside my tent in a long time. Only 4 weeks til chop so ill be smoking her around new year, sweet as a nut man.

Oh yeah man, i dropped 4 x nlxg13 beans yesterday, 5 A11 and 2 Bubba o Kush, hopefully they will fill the space left in my tent and i will maybe keep the best male outta the lot and make either a Cheese cross or sssdh cross, ill see how it pans out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom