Coco loft 1

• Thread starter Kilo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kilo

Nah ain't seen him about since HG m8, im sure he'll find his way over here, everybody else seems to be.

Luckily i kept all the pics of them grows over at HG, mouthwatering to look at but its the same old same old now. This sssdh is something else though man, some of my buds look like pics of The White that i've seen on ere of ogr's, my camera don't do them justice but its the best green thats seen inside my tent in a long time. Only 4 weeks til chop so ill be smoking her around new year, sweet as a nut man.

Oh yeah man, i dropped 4 x nlxg13 beans yesterday, 5 A11 and 2 Bubba o Kush, hopefully they will fill the space left in my tent and i will maybe keep the best male outta the lot and make either a Cheese cross or sssdh cross, ill see how it pans out.

hey id love to try some p0ollen for some of my commy numbers....hey dont u wanna throw a big cheese in just for the kilo man :) same old same old but fuk me stacks them grows were some of the best cheese pics man...especailly the foxtailing etc

cya around bud..i be popping over on the stack shack soon m8ty

Im off to a xmas school fayre with me chavs ;)

S

Stackin Paper

Ill drop some in now for ya buddy, was supposed to do a proper grow with them and post it up for the person that made the cross but im sure he won't mind, ill drop 3 and hope for a female just hope i don't get too many females cos i won't have the space to grow them all, lol.

Gotta go xmas shopping for pressies for me chav too man, catch ya laters bro.

Top Bottom