coco using full canna range :-

Rhino1
Rhino2
Rhino4
Rhino6
Rhino7
G

GDS StonerBoy

Hands down some of the best and healthiest sogs i've seen ever! How do you flush the salts out of your coco in this system?

S

Stackin Paper

Hey Kilo man, i recognise that growroom anywhere, how's it goin bro?

K

Kilo

EZ SP.....I'm sweet as nut bro ... just thought id get a few shots up as hg has disappeared...hows u? still flogging that cheese ;) nice to see a familiar face :)

GDS .. thank you m8!.. very kind words ..I just flush with regular ph water I dont recycle and my feed regime is on the light side.

S

Stackin Paper

EZ SP.....I'm sweet as nut bro ... just thought id get a few shots up as hg has disappeared...hows u? still flogging that cheese ;) nice to see a familiar face :)

GDS .. thank you m8!.. very kind words ..I just flush with regular ph water I dont recycle and my feed regime is on the light side.

I got 3 on the go still man, having a try out with the Haze's now as the cheese is wearing thin in respects to gettin me as stoned as i like to be.

Got a huge Nev Haze in a scrog but she's only a week 12/12, 93 days left to go, lol.

K

Kilo

I do like an haze.. haven't grown any, however been looking at some of the recent crosses about and got my eyes on the alaskan ice (check her out) not as long but im hoping to be a gooden...I hear what ya saying about the cheese..i went off it some 2-3 yrs ago ;) and back then people were disgusted with me and wanted to burn me alive on a stake lol

HORSES FOR COURSE ;)

have a peep at my new tent grow... first time using one of these things... any info greatly appreciated ...

nice seeing ya still about ;)

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Can you explain your perpetual schedule for me Im tryin to do the same on my new room

Top Bottom