Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Some nice herb there KIlo, South London too,
G81

S

Stackin Paper

Kilo m8, you're gonna have to go more in depth on the dripper set up for us, always thought it to be really complicated especially with that many drippers that you have.

K

Kilo

Kilo m8, you're gonna have to go more in depth on the dripper set up for us, always thought it to be really complicated especially with that many drippers that you have.

i will show in more detail on my current grow

but i use a ehiem 2250 universal pump 3400 l/h, (best pumps imo) you can use it externally or internally (submerged) ;)
http://www.eheim.de/eheim/inhalte/index.jsp?key=liniendetail_27591_ehen

I run 13mm piping with jubliee clips on all joints with PTFE ;)

I like to build a manifold in a square (13mm pipe) 4 elbows and then with 4mm soft feeder hose and nipples (cut to equal lengths) put open end stakes into the pots ... I use a digi timer which does minutes rather than 15 min segments...id like to use a seconds timer but havent seen one on the market (unless a pro irrigation system)..i test it by using a jug and have a dripper in that to ensure how much is being feed to each pot... so i hand water until plants need big feeds and all lights are cranked up...

so from pump> 13mm pipe to a inline filter then to a manifold made up of 13mm again and then nipples with 4mm soft feeder hose to open stakes.

I also have a tap at the top of my res with a length of pipe on it so its returning back to the res, this is stop it syphoning and flooding my grow room when the pump is turnt off.

I get some pics up bro if my explanation isn't clear bro.

Top Bottom