Coco organic

• Thread starter WeedStreet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WeedStreet

WeedStreet

Hi all!
I'm from Ukraine (don't ask please...). Sorry for my poor language.
I'm looking for a help with using organic fertilisers in coco substrate. If someone can help me and explain in details how it is going and is it possible to use in general? Text me please pm who has a few minutes to ask a few questions or send links with info. Thanks!

P

PahPahCee

it’s been done. It does seem like a lot of people have a hard time with dry fertilizer and coco.

Do you have a specific fertilizer in mind? Stay safe OP, and I hope you grow enough to share the love out there. You all need some peace and love.

WeedStreet

WeedStreet

Thank you a lot.
I usually use Plagron and Biobizz brands. There are a lot of different types of liquid fertilisers. And I also used to add dry bat guano when i used soil. I understand if i can't use bat guano or any other dry fertilisers, but what is with the liquid? I read just a few words about some bacterias that should be add with organic fertilisers to run all the process... Do the liquid types already have those bacterias? Unfortunatelly i couldn't find any info about organic growing in ukrainian lang internet resource, therefore i'm here :)
I even studied English to have an opportunity to text here :)

P

PahPahCee

Thank you a lot.
I usually use Plagron and Biobizz brands. There are a lot of different types of liquid fertilisers. And I also used to add dry bat guano when i used soil. I understand if i can't use bat guano or any other dry fertilisers, but what is with the liquid? I read just a few words about some bacterias that should be add with organic fertilisers to run all the process... Do the liquid types already have those bacterias? Unfortunatelly i couldn't find any info about organic growing in ukrainian lang internet resource, therefore i'm here :)
I even studied English to have an opportunity to text here :)
Here you go my friend.

588DBAAB 4A9B 4685 9D21 FBD23317417C

It looks like biobizz has a feed chart for coco. I would follow this chart. In the feed chart they recommended using their bottles microbes which contains bacteria, fungi, and enzymes.

I’ve heard good things about biobizz so I don’t think you need anything extra. I would start with their chart and see how things go. If you run into problems please upload pictures and ask for help.

Here is a link to the feed chart: https://www.biobizz.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Nutrient-Schedule-EN_2021-Microbes.pdf

Latest posts

Top Bottom