Coco Ph Problems With Gh 3 Part And Ro Water

• Thread starter Humboldt.Rio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

Your plants look nice and green. You don’t need any Cal-Mag. I suggest cutting that out and see where your ppm lands. I grow in coco and use RO. If you pre-wash the coco in a 200 ppm solution of Cal-Mag (about 3 washes) you won’t have any Cal-Mag issues during your grow and you won’t need to add it to the res.

I’m harvesting in about 14 days. Haven’t fed them Cal-Mag at all. Good luck

0C16BC04 4FAE 4CC0 9A84 0B9954EAEC26
Enforcer

Enforcer

I’m using Dutch Master Gold as a base nute, some B-52, silicate and Overdrive. Currently feeding 1 EC (500 ppm) 3 times a day. Beginning flush in a few days.

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

how are u watering? im by hand still. old habits die hard.

Enforcer

Enforcer

how are u watering? im by hand still. old habits die hard.
Auto watering.

Res = about $10 (Home Depot)
Pump = about $45 (Amazon)
AI digital minute timer = about $15 (Amazon)
Hoses, manifold, drippers = build for about $50 in parts (Home Depot)

That should get you started. You can add a few bells and whistles later like a heater, chiller, stir pump, etc.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Then you could either build a drain, or use a shop vac to remove the run off. Mine flows to a sump that gets pumped out once a day to a drain. Sump pump is also on auto pilot. All I do is fill and mix a new res when it’s empty. Then maintain ph each day.

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

unfortunately its not so easy in the country i live now. we have one hydro shop and its not much. im sill on the floor. ive actually been thinking of going 5 gallon buckets and hook up a drainage. we dont have hydro trays or anything like it to get off the ground.

Top Bottom