Thejoeybrown

a shot of calmag for me!! whoohoo!!

I have a rez ready to go with 1.5 micro 1.5 bloom 2.5 grow

ph is about 5.8 but i can bump it to 6.0

.4 silica .8 cal mag

silica went first. then cal mag

then 3 part

Is this ok or should i make a new one?
Well look up your Nute line and I’m fairly sure they say calmag first. Otherwise it will fall out instead of bond when adding.
When you’re plants are sick you want to be certain they are getting what you want them to get.
I would look it up and if they recommend calmag first I personally would make a new one.
Try to go by Ec or ppm if possible. Ml per gal is hard to know how much is actually in there

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

Ok...why dont u follow gh's recommendations in regard to ratios and adjust ppm to ur liking.....like thejoeybrown sed 700ppm is a great start. Get a tds tester man
if i could i would...

im in a country where a hydro store is non existent. i only have the abilty to go off ph and a feeding chart

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

Well look up your Nute line and I’m fairly sure they say calmag first. Otherwise it will fall out instead of bond when adding.
When you’re plants are sick you want to be certain they are getting what you want them to get.
I would look it up and if they recommend calmag first I personally would make a new one.
Try to go by Ec or ppm if possible. Ml per gal is hard to know how much is actually in there
it say specifically silica first. then calmag. then 3 part and ph

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

if i could i would...

im in a country where a hydro store is non existent. i only have the abilty to go off ph and a feeding chart
You don’t have amazon? They are not cannabis tools. They test water. People use them for drinking water. You could get one for 10 bucks USD I’m certain you can get one where you live

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

You don’t have amazon? They are not cannabis tools. They test water. People use them for drinking water. You could get one for 10 bucks USD I’m certain you can get one where you live
bro.... we get fucked on taxes. anything that is 10 bucks for you is 160 bucks for me.

they rape us on import charges

MW7945

MW7945

thats for the imput. i thought it was a good way of testing as well. the slurry. but its made me more confussed.

im not wattering once a week i do

feed-feed-water-feed-feed-water-feed

Thats been the last week

feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed. This is a good schedule for coco

Enforcer

Enforcer

feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed. This is a good schedule for coco
I don’t know man, I think you missed a few feedings in there! Haha

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

How r buying gh nutes then?
we just got them released to us!!! it took 3 years of testing by the government bf they allowed it to be sold.

i feel like im in cali 25 years ago using gh again

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

yup.

in rio

grew up in humboldt

moved here about 15 years ago bf the weed wars started. i saw it coming
Nice bro! Sounds like you like t if you’ve been there that long.
Ya I don’t know how it is there but if you could get your hands on a ppm meter it would help you a lot

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

Nice bro! Sounds like you like t if you’ve been there that long.
Ya I don’t know how it is there but if you could get your hands on a ppm meter it would help you a lot
im looking to get someone to send me a bluelab gaurdian

unless..... anyone needs a vacation!! ill give you a free place to stay in rio!!

Top Bottom