Coco Seedling And Problems

• Thread starter maimunji
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MidwestToker

MidwestToker

With my base water at 90 ppm & 7 ml of cns-17 coco & soil Bloom formula gives me 510 ppm, just mixed a fresh batch and checked it. And I think you're looking at it as I'm saving more money on nutrients but in reality I'm not because if I was running the same size pots I would be feeding 3-4 times a day. Each of my 9liter pots takes 8-10 gallons a week of nutrient solution, I do 12 in a 4x4 under a 600 and have another 12 in another 4x4 as a monthly cycle. So yes if I my plants grow happily with that strength of nutrients and still yeid me .8 to 1.2 grams per watt. I'm happy.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

do you use an ec meter or a ppm meter....as botanicare uses a .7 scale
ph to start is 6.5 in media
before plants or any nutes.....sorry....you cant change the ph of coco
and again you have it backwards
If I feed at 500 and the drain is 300 that means my plants are feeding
ph stays at 6.5 no matter what
when my plants leaves stay straight up praying with no taco up or down that is the sweet spot
I have never had droopy leaves not even with 24 hour in the dark
my leaves stay a vibrant green
I would just like to know again as you stated you ran CNS @ 7ml which equals .67 ec how you pulled that off.....my hydro hempy plants would all but die under fluoros.....I am still wondering and you still havnt answered....I really want to know as it would be awesome to grow with that little nutrients.....I do that in my soil grows for an extra little boost but not hydroponically

And I most certainly can adjust my coir's pH range with-in it's limits of 5.5-6.5
Slurry test 2-1 water to coir ratio 24 hr soak.

DSCN0687
Top Bottom